News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE FORUM-WIDE EXTRAVAGANZA (a letter to you)!

Started by Captain Tammo, October 29, 2017, 06:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

You are enjoying a rather cool Autumn afternoon when you see a hurried-looking hare emerge from nearby. They have a satchel about them and from it they produce a letter and hand it to you. You open it:

(the letter reads:)

"My dear friend,

Something wonderful is happening to our woodland community! The abbey will be hosting its first ever Fall Extravaganza for the entire month of November!

I implore you to join us in the merriment. We will have a time like never before: 10 events across 9 forum boards! Everyone is welcome. Come as you are!

Oh, I really shouldn't say, but I can't help myself! Everyone who participates can take home a prize! And the top 3 winners get something that has never been done before. Something wonderful, though I dare not say more lest my quill betray me...

Please join us, friend. I look forward to seeing you soon!

My warmest regards,

~Captain Tammo and the Redwall Abbey Forum Staff
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior