News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Art of You

Started by NovaNocturne, September 15, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

Looks great! Thank you for doing it for me!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

NovaNocturne

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 15, 2017, 10:44:46 PM
Kind offer! If you're still free to do any more, I actually have my character's design a bit more thought over now. (No problem if you've had enough - thanks either way! :))

A. Name: Meadow
   B. Species: Rabbit
   C. Gender: Female
   D. Eye Color: Blue-grey
   E. Pelt Color/Markings: Darkish brown and lighter brown/tan-ish.
   F. Any period specific clothing this character would wear: Dark blue or red Tunic (I haven't tried the colours against my char yet; originally was a light tunic), brown belt, dark brown and black strands which weave together as a bracelet (sure there's an easier way to describe that!).
   G. If your character has an alignment put it here: Lawful good.
   H. Weapon of choice: Long bow, arrows.
   I. A template I used as quick ref a few weeks back; here in quadruped form, but useful for markings. Will do my own soon.

Quick scroll down Norham's thread if you want to see anthro/Redwall-y styled: http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5659.75
   J. I must admit I haven't much thought about it in recent years. Perhaps Gingivere from Mossflower.

This topic will remain open indefinitely, though my completion of the pictures will be only when I have time. As for your request, it is added to my list :)

MeadowR

Thanks, and no rush! :) (Maybe I'd best see which colour works best for the tunic meanwhile...)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014