"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

=-Redwall Species Test-=

Started by CaptainRocktree, July 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Wow, I got a mouse, just like my alter ego, Thomas Barkshield

LT Sandpaw

I got a Squirrel and for the vermin I got a Stoat.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

CaptainRocktree

Awesome!, Now you need to think of a good name!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

SilentSam

Test #1 Goodbeast!!
Test #2 Mouse? Why not a squirrel?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

Hmmm, I don't know?, You can try it again and see if you get Mouse!
J.R.R Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Hmmmmm, I can anyone guess what I'LL be?  ::)

What am I?
You, my friend, are a Squirrel. One of Redwall's most valiant and hardy of creatures. Squirrels are warriors of the treetops, brave, curious, and sometimes annoying. You are known to have a silent sense of humor and a serious game face when trouble's afoot, and no one doubts your wisdom when times get rough. You are quick on your feet, bossy at times, but ever the friend a beast could need. Your emotions don't slip out much, but when they do they make you seem all the more enticing as an ally. Its okay, sometimes, breaking down is the answer, but for now, your stone-solid resolve is what your allies need to see.
[close]

It's funny, because that ENTIRE description, is pretty close to me!  :D I'm not bossy though.  :P

I took the vermin one too, though I was ranked a good beast
You, my friend, are a Stoat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most cunning of creatures. You are known for your sharp mind and your unbound intelligence; whether its tactics, planning or merely being able to outwit foes, your intellect is sharper than most vermin's swords. Your cruelty is as common as your intelligence though, as, you're known not only to hold a grudge, but plan upon it. No deed goes unpunished with you, and your sense of fairness and justice is so greatly twisted, your specific justice isn't served until the perpetrator is dead, and his entire family is slain. Then you'll move onto his allies, their families...your sense of vengeance truly knows no bounds. Your greed is something to be noticed as well, you want more than anything to surround yourself with precious beauty, and will stop at nothing to attain it. You are indeed a dark creature with twisted ideas, most won't associate with you willingly, but you're far too intelligent to let that stand in the way...
[close]
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Søren

I got badger
You, my friend, are a Badger. One of Redwall's bravest and most heavily fated of creatures. You my friend, are a martyr for your cause in stoic silence. Your middle name is sacrifice and you are ever thinking of the welfare of others, always above yourself. You're a helping paw to allies and a surge of inspiration in even the most harrowing of battles, and despite all your glory, you are often lonely and detached. No beast can compare with your pain, and none can truly ease that longing you have to return home and see the faces of kinbeasts. But fate would not deem it so, often is it the badger's fate to fall far from the shores of home, ever is it his destiny to protect the weak and young with his own flesh and blood; and ever is it his cause to inspire and lead his allies to victory, even in the darkest of hours. Good luck my friend, good luck and peace be with you in Dark Forest. I pray you meet your father there and he greets you with pride and open arms.

and wildcat. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I took the quiz again and I'm a squirrel!

You, my friend, are a Squirrel. One of Redwall's most valiant and hardy of creatures. Squirrels are warriors of the treetops, brave, curious, and sometimes annoying. You are known to have a silent sense of humor and a serious game face when trouble's afoot, and no one doubts your wisdom when times get rough. You are quick on your feet, bossy at times, but ever the friend a beast could need. Your emotions don't slip out much, but when they do they make you seem all the more enticing as an ally. Its okay, sometimes, breaking down is the answer, but for now, your stone-solid resolve is what your allies need to see.

Actually, this almost exactly describes me.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

@Del: Awesome!, From what know of you it dose describe you!  ;)

@Sam: That fits you perfectly >:D, Jk! :D
J.R.R Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

I'm an otter. :D I think it would be really cool if we could all go to the Redwall world as our animal selves.

That would be an interesting role play, like you have to play your self thrown into the Redwall world. Is this idea worth pursuing?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Yes! But I think the Jukka is writing a fanfic about that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Mischevael

You, my friend, are a Mouse. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Perhaps you share the bloodline of Martin the Warrior, destined to become a woodland hero, or maybe your personality is more closely explained by your calm and sage-like knowledge. Whatever the case may be, your sense of honor is what sets you apart from other races, and it is your friendly and helping nature which attracts other beasts to you. It's okay to be a little adventurous, otherwise, Martin would have never become the great hero we all know him to be. Follow your heart, and let your paws and will guide you through the twisting trails of your fate.

~About the questions determining whether a goodbeast or vermin, just wondering: The selections to the questions tell you which you would be. Most would prefer a goodbeast so their answers will lean towards either the positive or the negative according if you think you're this or the other. The selections need to be more neutral where you cannot tell where it is leading. The decisions must be made from an impartial equation. Each selection gave away whether you were goodbeast or vermin.
~With the fur of peace.
Shall their spirit ne'er cease, its sweet endeavor.
With the beckoning bell toll, long live every soul.
Above all, the mice of Redwall forever.
************~Mischevael.