News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Squirrelking Araltum

Started by Ashleg, October 08, 2017, 03:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I remember Yoofus' name but not who he was...
Was he the fat annoying hedgehog that got kicked out of Redwall (I forget why)?

But I still disagree, I felt like Tam and Doogy were typical without much to 'em besides, 'course, an accent. Doogy never made me laugh, Araltum's antics did.

Krantor the Brutal

Yoofus is the vole in Rakkety Tam.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

He hangs around in trees and steals things. Some of which include  the Walking Stone, and the banner.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

OH.

He irritated me to no end.

"But you like Araltum..."

I'm allowed to have my opinion!

MeadowR

As brief as those squirrels actually appeared, I did find them quite interesting. Partly because there aren't many kings and queens in Redwall, and they were so pompous and ridiculous. They were brief, but they did have some personality about them.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

Yoofus, is the epitome of theving and lying.

Ashleg

clunylooney

I hated Araltum. He was a fat, spoiled, uncaring, horrible and evil jerk who deserved to have his head carved into a jack-o-lanturn. I wanted him to be killed like Wullow.
He has joined the ranks of characters I want to die painfully along with Fenn Bluepaw, Benjo Tips, Trisscar Swordmaid and his wife Idga Drayqueen.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me