News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Happiness is...

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 18, 2011, 02:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

17. A warm gun. That's a Beatles reference, in case you didn't know!
18. Sleeping in!
19. Listening to good music while taking a long walk by the river. (My favourite hobby!)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

20. Twiddling your hair and staring into space. ;D
21. Rubbing your fingernails.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

22. Pretending to listen to your friends when your actually thinking about sparrows.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

23. A birthday party with friends and family.

Nightfire

24: Not being sick. (I just came down with an illness, so right now I'm really appreciating good health.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

25. Not having a blocked nose. (I never seem to appreciate it when I don't have one.)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

26: Happiness is being able to breathe without sounding like a choking warthog.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

28: Happiness is dying so I can go hang out with my best buddy, Jesus.

Tiria Wildlough

29. Curling up in bed on a rainy day, with your MP4, about four Redwall books, and a tube of lollies. ;D ;D ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

30: Playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy uninterrupted for the entire day.

(I wish!)

Redwall Musician

31. Finding a chocolate bar in your secret candy place.

Nightfire

32: Getting a giant bag of M 'n' M's all to yourself for your birthday.

(That's what I requested my birthday gift to be, because I have no use for money or anything like the usual gifts.)

Matthias720

33. Winning The Game (which you just lost)

Nightfire

34: Not winning the Game
35: Curling up on the sofa with you pet cat, Blitz, asleep on your lap.
36: Being alive.