News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

As the topic title describes it is a topic that appreciates a certain member for one day and then moves on to the next member. Starting in alphabetical order, progressing to the end of the member list! :)

First member is...Ashleg!

(P.S. Just noticed how nonsensical the topic title is...;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

The Skarzs

Welp, I'm gonna be near the end.

Ashleg, you're a cool guy. A lot of us thought you were a girl for the longest time, much to our horror and mortification, but you managed to make things not-so-awkward very quickly. Glad to have you on the forum.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashleg, I often need other people to start before I can follow suit, but here we go! ;D

I was one of the few that never really believed that you were a girl. ;D

But back to the subject, you have been a very good leader of a horde. And sound much older than you are in real life. I would never have thought that you would soon be starting high school! ;D You are an invaluable addition to this forum! Thanks for being here! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

GREAT idea, Del! :)

Ashleg, you seem cool, and you add a lot to our RP section. Thank you for what you do :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Ash, you always brighten up this place. Thank you for being a great member of this great community. :)

Gonff the Mousethief

I really haven't gotten to know you well Ashleg, but you are q great member. You bring a new feel to the RP section, your talks with Groddil in the shout box are great, it's just so fun being around you. Hope in the future I can know you much better.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

* Groddil tackles Ashleg.

"Best buds!"

LT Sandpaw

Ashleg comrade, what could I say that sums you up? You my friend are a great guy and such a valuable addition to this forum. You've always been funny, but in control and I'm sure your liked by everyone here.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

You're a great member, Ash2, and you do so much for the RPs! Thank you for that. You're fun to be around, bubbly, nice, and so many wonderful things. *Hugs Ash*

Jukka the Sling

I don't know you extremely well, Ashleg, but you're a cool person, always cheerful and positive.  Thanks for being here with us. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

Ashleg, since you jumped into the Cellars and Shoutbox, it's been fun getting to know you a little more.  You bring a lot of energy to the forum, and it's great having you here.

rachel25

Ashleg you're great fun to be around and you're plans for destroying rival empires bring a tear to the eye. ;)

Lord Daskar

Plans?
Also it's effeminately Banya's turn by now.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Cornflower MM

So 'tis.

Banny, you are a sweet, strong, determined young lady and the forum is very lucky to have you. *Hugs*