News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ach, zat no's be nices. Ze abbot zayz t' zharez..." pouted Header. The Dibbun Weasel wearing a kilt snuck into the Kitchens and started looking for some more Strawberries.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

"I don care what de abbot says, I want alla dees stauberries, an I'm gonna eattem all!" Ami grabs a last pawfull of strawberries and runs over to the cupboard. "Now... where did dey put da biiiig crumble bowwl..."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ach, ne'er moind ze's ztrav'berr'iyes...Ah 'll foind zome noice plum's...." Header said and started to look for the Plums. Surely they would be there somewhere.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie dashed, fumbled and flopped down the few stairs she had climbed up.

"Oof!"

She landed on the last step with a plonk. Dizzy, she got up and waddled away as fast as her tiny legs could carry her.

Amarith Waterspring

"Ah! 'Ere it is!" Ami dragged out a large bowl from the cupboard and started dumping her half crushed strawberries into the bowl. After that was done, she went on the hunt for the sacks of flour.

OOC: We should probably get some Adults in here before Ami decides her crumble is ready for the oven.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ve could alvayz 'ave one zat iz nae actually controlled by vone member zae ve could av vroite zem daein' zummat. Or ve could move ziz tae ze Cellarz. Skarzs 'ad pozted zat 'e didnae gae tae ze gamez much, zae if ve moved zere ve moight get more beaztz in it.

BIC: Header opened a cabinet and found the Plums at last. Smiling a happy Weasel smile he began eating them, one at a time so he could enjoy them better.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: That might be a good idea. How would I go about moving it?

BIC: Upon finding the sacks of flour, Ami was faced with a dilemma; the sacks of flour were waaaaay to big and heavy for her to lift or even drag over to her bowl. She decided to bring the bowl over to the sacks and started to scoop out flour with her paws. Shortly she was a white, powdery, dibbun shaped lump running around the kitchens in search of the sugar.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Probably azk James tae move it Ah reckon.

BIC: Header had had his fill of Plums and decided to go looking for some tasty Blueberries.

Rosie Willowwater

Ro noticed that Sister Galli seemed to be unmoving and stood where she was, staring ahead at the few steps in front of her. She guessed that the Sister was trying to trick Ro and she waddled even faster than before. She scurried back into the kitchens and started to follow Header around, waiting for something to do.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Finding a big bowl of Blueberries in a cabinet Header stuck his little Weasel head into it and started to gorge himself.

Kreg

Kreg waking up from a deep slumber  tries to get out of his bed, flops on the floor with a soft thump and Starts gunning it
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie sensed someone moving nearby and screeched "WHO'S THERE??" until realizing that they were very much supposed to be quiet currently.

Kreg

"AAA ooh it just yowe wee need tow be qwiet Ro! uddawise da sistas gunna catsh us. "

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Rosie Willowwater

"REVOLUUUUUTION" Ro dashed out of the kitchen flailing their arms.

Kreg

"Waht ware ar you gowin? RO! ugh whant sowm foud  now"  Kreg said while walking into the kitchen

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!