News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What you thought you heard

Started by Redwallfan7, July 18, 2012, 07:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

In this fun topic, describe song lyrics that you thought said something, but they turned out to be another thing entirely

For example, I thought I wish I could have Jessie's girl was I wish I could have kissed these girls :P

what about you?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

popular example:
song: purple haze
what i heard: excuse me while i kiss this guy
what the lyrics are: excuse me while i kiss the sky.
has anyone not made that mistake?

Dannflower Reguba

When you play galaxies by Owl City BACKWARDS, there is a part were it sounds like Adam says, "And your a wuss!" It's HILARIOUS!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I always thought it was I saw the sun from that ace of Base song
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

When I listened to 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman' by Shania Twain, I thought I heard 'Oh, oh, oh, Willie the wild hare!' but it was really, 'Oh, oh, oh, really go wild - yeah!' Heeheehee. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7