News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Have you ever Bloodwrathed?

Started by MatthiasMan, May 01, 2012, 11:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Yes indeed I have. Today actually. People kept tripping my roller backpack on purpose. I got so angry that I broke two of my pencils. I'm still not sure that was the real me. I was so angry at all the people that when I broke my pencil, I'm not sure it was even a pencil. It felt like a.. like a.. like... like a toothpick, but even easier to break. After my blood had roused and I was feeling not so angry, I got light headed.

rakkety tam

i have many times a have anger problems so i do it very often i get realy angry but i have learned to controll it better to where i dont get in fights or anything
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

Hehehe.  :-[ :) I haven't really, but if only my family knew my level anger and how hard it is not to be annoyed.

Trigoma

Just yesterday. This guy in band was making me mad, so I went up to him and grabbed him on the arm. He grabbed me by the shirt and held me down on a chair. So I kicked him and held his face in the ground.

I apologized today because I hate fighting period. Especially if its with someone in band, and even more so if its someone in percussion too.

And that is REALLY not like me. Usually if I get mad, I just get really quiet and get this look on my face. I felt so bad -_-
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah, I bloodwrath sometimes.... Never attack, or fight any one though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

I've been pondering this quite abit, I hate geting in trouble fo really bad things so i force myself to control my anger, there was this one time though but i won't say what it was.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, sometimes I bite things and try to tear them. It doesn't last long, though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

someone annoyed me and i threw them in the creek ;D
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tannsrall

I feel like go all Bloodwrath at most of the people in my classes everyday!This one person was throwing pencils at me in math class today, she only hit me once out of around 16 throws. I got mad at her so I got two pencils off of the floor threw one and it hit her in the shoulder. After a few moments I threw another and it hit her neck.when I was aiming at her I could think about was how go Tagg could throw a blade, I hit my mark both times I can throw as good as Tagg that is what I thought after. I got lunch detention for throw the pencils but it was worth it to get back at the person who had been annoying me since the first day.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Skipper

Sweet, sucks that you got Dt though

Tiria Wildlough

I don't think I really 'bloodwrath', though. I just bite my blankets and stuff to let out my anger and prevent me from doing any real damage.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

I do boxing (well not proper boxing but i have a blow up punching bag) It's great for letting out my anger though i would pefer a proper one

eualaia

i broke my head through a wooden board today cause someone shot me with a airsoft gun
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

MatthiasMan

Tough nut.

Quote from: Skipper on May 04, 2012, 07:23:39 AM
Sweet, sucks that you got Dt though
Please don't use the word sucks in that way. I can get very bothered by it. Anyway, when I get Bloodwrath I'm not myself. I can't exactly explain it. At school I brought my eyeglass and I was looking through it and a really annoying person got in the so many times. I quote," If you don't move I'll kick you." And I meant it. They did it again, and I went up to them and barely touched them and they wailed out in pain like a dying rat. Then some how I WAS THE ONE that got a detention. But that isn't so bad anymore because he got a detention for eating during class. THANK YOU CARMA!