News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Have you ever rooted for a bad guy?

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 17, 2013, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

See topic.

Yes
69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

BadgerLordFiredrake

Just yes or no, even if you rooted for the good guy too.  I liked Plugg Firetail, until he got killed.
baby turtle forever

Romsca

BadgerLordFiredrake

:O  You... you...!  xD  I liked Romsca too, although it's somewhat hard if she's a gray or black character.
baby turtle forever

Leatho Shellhound

I'm with you there  Romsca, I always was kinds rooting for Urgan Nagru and Silvamord, not sure why.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Captain Tammo

I admit I rooted for Ublaz with the conflicts between himself and the rebellious vermin in sampetra.

Also, I don't recall the book or character name, but there was a pair of vermin who stopped by the abbey. One was referred to as captain and was set on stealing things, but the other found a joy with abbey life and liked building boats out of barrels for dibbuns. The "captain" killed somebeast and they made off with some form of loot, but the other vermin choked him to death and brought everything back to the abbey. He said he was horribly sorry for what happened, along with "you can kill me now." But the abbeybeasts showed mercy. He shortly after left the abbey to build ships on the coast.

Now that guy was a vermin I rooted for. Could anybody tell me who he is or where to find him??
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Maudie

Probably Klitch and Ublaz. And Verdauga, if he counts.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

I've never rooted for a bad guy at last I can't remember rooting for one  :P

WildDoogyPlumm

Yup...for some reason I always kind of liked Graypatch.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

rachel25

I sorted of liked Salgar that was until he kill Methuselah  :'( 

Faiyloe

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 17, 2013, 04:27:02 AM
I admit I rooted for Ublaz with the conflicts between himself and the rebellious vermin in sampetra.

Also, I don't recall the book or character name, but there was a pair of vermin who stopped by the abbey. One was referred to as captain and was set on stealing things, but the other found a joy with abbey life and liked building boats out of barrels for dibbuns. The "captain" killed somebeast and they made off with some form of loot, but the other vermin choked him to death and brought everything back to the abbey. He said he was horribly sorry for what happened, along with "you can kill me now." But the abbeybeasts showed mercy. He shortly after left the abbey to build ships on the coast.

Now that guy was a vermin I rooted for. Could anybody tell me who he is or where to find him??

His name was Blaggut and the captains name was Slipp.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 17, 2013, 03:29:26 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 17, 2013, 04:27:02 AM

Ah guezz zeir namez juzt "zlipped" yer mind! (Zorry, ah couldnae rezizt)

Anyvay, ah rooted for Mokkan vhile readin' Marlfox. Zame viz Ferahgo. Ach, Mokkan zhould 'ave been killed in zome zlightly more dramatic fazhion zan: A freed zlave zvung a chain an' zrev it at 'im, vhich flev zrough ze air from a great diztance an' it vrapped around 'iz neck an' pulled 'im intae ze vater, vhere ze pike ate 'im!

DA DA DAAA...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 17, 2013, 03:29:26 PM

Thanks! it's been on my mind for quite a bit!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Shade

I wish Sawny Rath had lived longer...... :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I