69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on August 25, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
Quote from: The Shade on August 25, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on August 22, 2013, 08:25:27 PM
Cluny is such a lovable character.. I'd gladly follow in his footsteps!

You serious?  :o
Yes. I am dead serious.

I find the way he does things sinister and admirable..

Yes very dead. Like Cluny. Follow him right under the Joseph bell *splat*! (Sorry I couldn't resist)   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gabe The Warrior

Am I the only one here who officially likes Cluny...?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Faiyloe

Cluny was a good character just kind of an evil one.

Shadowed One

I was rooting for Badredd and his lot. They are one of the only things IMO that stop Loamhedge from being horrible.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Faiyloe

Was he the young fox that took over the band?

Romsca

Tiria Wildlough

I was kind of rooting for those brownrats in Eulalia because their leader was so horrible. :-\
Also Plugg Firetail. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gabe The Warrior

You all should bow down to Cluny.. He's the best.. :3