Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Groddil

Mortembell also moved to Rayne.
"With all these newcomers, you'll need more space in the Infirmary. Would you like me to move the prisoners to the cellars?"

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

OOC: Prisoners. Muddle and Begskin are both chained up there, and *spoiler alert* Muddle is following in the footsteps of Veil Sixclaw when this is over.

Hickory

OOC: Oh... I didn't realize Muddle was considered a prisoner. I mean, he not a worthy bargaining chip, if at all, they should just kill him.

Groddil

OOC: Muddle is from Redwall, so of course he's not a bargaining chip. Much as he deserves it, I'll just outcast him, in case he comes in handy in part 2.

LT Sandpaw

OOC:

Interesting story developments: Rayne becomes a super ninja goes crazy and Ava has to break her neck, Rapshade learns how to make his ship fly and kamikazes into Redwall's bell tower. Saltooth becomes the next Redwall Abbot and leads a life of peace, One-ear rebuilds Rapshade's ship and flies off into the sunset, Muddle reveals himself to being a part of the Russian mafia, Mixy replaces Martin as the Abbey's spiritual guardian, Duncan eats lunch, Bracklew breaks his other paw, Fangfang declares his secret love to Mortembell and they elope together, Jetfur completes his life ambition of becoming a fighter jet pilot, Skipper becomes a necromancer and brings Creekpaw back from the dead, and Chrysanthe decides the world has gone mad and moves to America.

What do ya'll think of the possible ending for this RP?

BIC:

"Well enough Mother Ava well enough. They are hungry, and weak but they should be alright. They've survived so much already." Rayne wiped away a tear before glancing over at Mortembell. "Yes, if you would do that. I'm sure there's a couple of moles who would help you around here somewhere." She glanced around at the large crowd of shrews, slaves, and Redwallers. She pointed to a small group of moles loitering around the main door.

"There they are, that's Foremole and his crew." Rayne turned back to Ava noticing her leg. "Ava! Why didn't you tell me you had been wounded? Vermin weapons might be as unsterile as a blade can get. Let me have a look at it."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC:

BIC: The badgermother stepped back. "Not a problem, Rayne, more beasts than me need your help with far more serious wounds. Besides..." she looked at the wound. "I've suffered far worse injuries than this, and lived to tell the tale."

Ashleg

OOC-
YESSSSSS! Lol! XD
...It's so beautiful. I'm dying!
IC-
Fang took the dagger and looked it over, nodding sharply before smiling.
"I guess I might need it, not that I'd be any good. You think he'll tell me?"

--

Chrysanthe nodded, watching Skipper go.
"Yeah, friend, don'tcha worry. We won't go without you or your friends...An' we need as many paws as we can get." The shrew pulled up a chair and began sharpening her dagger. She glanced at the Abbot.
"I know you're Abbot an' all, but are you going to fight? Or would yah rather stay here to protect the Dibbuns if need be?"

Grant glanced around at all the warriors.
"I'll be staying here to do my duty as an Abbot. You never know what might happen while you're all off fighting," he said.

--

Rapshade staggered out onto the deck when he heard Saltooth yelling, curling his claws inward.
He snuck up on the rat from behind and shouted into his ear, "What is it with you an' trying to do my job?! They're supposed t' be doing that, you numbskull!"

Groddil

OOC: Now's the time for Rapshade to trip over a certain decomposing stoat...

BIC: One-Ear shrugged.
"Who knows? Act as spooky as y'can and maybe he just will."
The fox inspected the amassed forces.
"Crysanthe! I heard your conversation with Skipper. Shall we wait for him, or will he meet us along the way?"

Muddle stirred once more. He prodded Begskin.
"Wake up, stoat. We need to escape."
Mortembell, who had snuck in, slapped the blind hedgehog.
"Shut up, you rabble rouser."
She unchained the hedgehog's legs, then bound his arms tightly.  She did the same for Begskin, who was beginning to waken. The vixen prodded the two prisoners with her sword, moving them out of the Infirmary and down into the cellars. She chained the two together by the footpaws and looped the chain around a heavy brewing vat. That task accomplished, Mortembell returned to Great Hall.

Ashleg

OOC-
He will once Saltooth answers. ;D
IC-
Log-a-Log turned around, rocking on her paws.
"Let's wait for him. Don't want to set him off track or anything..." She chuckled, raising her eyebrows at One-Ear. "Him, spooky? That's a joke, right? Even if he was a ghost, I wouldn't be scared."

Groddil

"Rapshade most likely thinks he's dead. Combine that with superstition and an angry 'ghost' at your door, and that's a recipe for disaster. It'll  be glorious!"

Ashleg

The shrew scoffed and folded her arms.
"I sure hope so," she commented. "There's just a lot of possible things that can go wrong in this plan that leaves no room for error. If that ferret does so much as touch Fang, we're ruined!"

Groddil

"The plan is only to make things easier. With the Guosim and Skipper's otters, we have a fair fightin' chance. I just wanted to make sure there was no unnecessary deaths that could be avoided if the pirates weren't at the top o' their game."

Ashleg

"Well, let's sit tight and hope it works, then." Chrysanthe whispered.

LT Sandpaw

Jumping in surprised the infuriated Saltooth spun around his teeth barred. "Oh tis ye Cap'n." Saltooth spat in a slightly less barking tone. "I figured ye were still in yer cabin groomin' yer likkle wound. Did yer vixen find th' thorn yon Redwaller put in ye?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Feeling cold, and then hot Bracklew approached One-ear and Chrysanthe his usually tufted ears pinned to his head and his bushy tail drooping. A sure sign of embarrassment among squirrels. He shuffled his footpaws for a moment taking several breaths trying to catch One-ear's eye before stepping forward and touching One-ear on the shoulder.

"Ah One-ear," He paused for moment glancing at Chrysanthe. "Could we have a word, in Cavern Hole perhaps?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Frowning Rayne leaned forward to inspect the badger's leg anyway. "Right, except that's your bad leg Ava. Its hurt enough as it is, not to mention it is now a possible plethora of infection. At least let me clean and bind it to make sure you don't loose the whole leg. These others will live, you might not."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro