Faiyloe

sorry, to much info? XD XP
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Just a lot to remember of a thought process that is so different. xD xP
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

XD Lol. Yeah I find writing from a guys POV hard too. Realy the important thing is to remember the emotions, the rest of it is not half so important.

Sunpaw(Tiria)

Name: Angie Grace
Species: Fox
Appearance: Bright orange fur. Not average orange. More sunsetty-ish. Long, bushy black-brown tail. Scar over her right brow, traveling over her eye and down her neck.
Personality: Bright but stern. She always acts like the boss, and needs to learn to take orders and follow under someone else.
History: Never tells anyone her past, because her parents were dangerous Marlfox's. She was kicked out, due to not having the look. That is where she got the scar. Her brother gave it to her, making her flee her family's clutches.
Other: Isn't evil, but is mistaken for it because of her being a fox and related to Marlfox's.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Mm, we have three "good vermin" and two goodbeasts. :P I think this needs to be rebalanced.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That is what Corn is for XD no pressure. ;D

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 15, 2015, 07:50:06 PM
XD Lol. Yeah I find writing from a guys POV hard too. Realy the important thing is to remember the emotions, the rest of it is not half so important.
Funnily enough I prefer writing guys. Don't know why.
I like the idea of this but don't think I'll join. Sorry, I've got so much on my plate already that I think I'd just slow this down. I'll enjoy reading it though.  ;)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 16, 2015, 02:04:55 PM
That is what Corn is for XD no pressure. ;D

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

I have eight days until Christmas, and one scarf to finish and two more to do after that.

Unless you want to wait, I don't think I can join this right now with a good conscience. But I can always join after the holidays, catch up to you.

Faiyloe

That's Ok I understand. You can catch up whenever you are ready. In the mean time I suppose we can get this RP going. (It might take a day or two for me to collect myself and get that written.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Azhag
Species: Marlfox
Appearance: He wears black armour and wields a massive axe. He
Personality: He is cruel and
History:
Other:

I'll finish it off later.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Sooo. . . . . Too late to join this one?

Dustfeather

Could I be so bold as to ask permission to join this, Role Play? To be allowed to partake would be most enjoyable.
Under the veil of darkness flies many bold hearts,
Old friend new foe so few can take part.

Cornflower MM

Faaaaaiiiiyyyyyyy. . . . . . . .