News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Moledeep.

Started by Tam and Martin, June 02, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 22, 2013, 01:48:12 AM
Exactly how big was moledeep? Was it just a huge cavern, a system of small intricate tunnels and passages, a small home, a big town underground??

Also, if lady Amber was a squirrelqueen, does that mean she was royalty, or was that just a title like "Skipper"?
For your first question, the size of Moledeep is never really specified.
For you second question, I don't think that there is "royalty" in that world as there is in this one. Terms like "King" or "Quenn" probably are just names for leaders in that world.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 22, 2013, 02:51:58 AM
For you second question, I don't think that there is "royalty" in that world as there is in this one. Terms like "King" or "Quenn" probably are just names for leaders in that world.

"Quenn"? Ah zink ye mean "Queen" or "Quean".
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 25, 2013, 11:59:29 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 22, 2013, 02:51:58 AM

"Quenn"? Ah zink ye mean "Queen" or "Quean".
I mean "Queen" spesificlly. "Quean" is a completly different word.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Ha ha. Quean. You make me laugh; much funny. But anyhow, it would be interesting to know how big Moledeep was, or Brockhall for that matter. I knew it was big, with all its rooms and tunnels underground, but how many would it actually be able to hold?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Stonestripe

Moledeep was supposed to be the home of foremole and his crew but I think it went the way of Brockhall when the Abby was built. I would have loved to know more about it.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"