Martin the Warrior's spirit

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 25, 2013, 05:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 08, 2013, 03:10:38 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 08, 2013, 03:05:03 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 08, 2013, 03:01:56 AM
Now that would be neat!
Yes...but it will be hard trying to come up with some ghostly creature for the world of Redwall...
That would be a hard thing to do since its a world of animals.
True...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 08, 2013, 02:41:05 AM
Osu
I think that it would be pretty intresting to read a more ghost-hunters like Redwall story. Being a resercher into ghostly creatures like Slender Man, I'd think it would be intresting to see a Redwall story that followed along those lines. Like, some Slender Man like creature is haunting the woods of Mossflower, and the creatures of Redwall try to put a stop to it. I would love to read a story like that...
You're 12 years old and a ghost hunter? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 18, 2013, 09:39:05 PM
Osu
I think that it would be pretty intresting to read a more ghost-hunters like Redwall story. Being a resercher into ghostly creatures like Slender Man, I'd think it would be intresting to see a Redwall story that followed along those lines. Like, some Slender Man like creature is haunting the woods of Mossflower, and the creatures of Redwall try to put a stop to it. I would love to read a story like that...
Well, I'm not neccisairly a ghost hunter; more like a ghost resercher. Though I usually investige creatures like Slender Man and Bigfoot, I do do some reserch on ghosts.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 18, 2013, 11:13:49 PM
Osu
Well, I'm not neccisairly a ghost hunter; more like a ghost resercher. Though I usually investige creatures like Slender Man and Bigfoot, I do do some reserch on ghosts.
This question doesn't belong In this topic but, do you believe in Ghosts?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 19, 2013, 11:39:53 PM
Osu
As a strait-forward belief: No, I do not. But I still think its an interesting topic to investigate.
Now, lets get back on topic...

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 20, 2013, 12:38:13 AM
Osu
As a strait-forward belief: No, I do not. But I still think its an interesting topic to investigate.
'Kay. I just wanted to ask.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 20, 2013, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 20, 2013, 12:38:13 AM
Osu
'Kay. I just wanted to ask.
Alright. ;D

Romsca

I believe that ghosts COULD exist, but it's quite unlikely. Even if they did, what's the big deal? They couldn't harm anyone; they would just be spirits. I don't get why everyone thinks of ghosts as "scary". Anyway, I think that might be what Martin the Warrior's spirit is supposed to be. It depends if Brian Jacques believed in ghosts or not. If he didn't believe in ghosts, then I don't know what he's supposed to be

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Romsca on November 23, 2013, 04:07:05 PM
I believe that ghosts COULD exist, but it's quite unlikely. Even if they did, what's the big deal? They couldn't harm anyone; they would just be spirits. I don't get why everyone thinks of ghosts as "scary". Anyway, I think that might be what Martin the Warrior's spirit is supposed to be. It depends if Brian Jacques believed in ghosts or not. If he didn't believe in ghosts, then I don't know what he's supposed to be
Are you saying Ghosts could exist in the Redwall world or our world?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 25, 2013, 12:30:15 AM
Hehe, I can sense a juicy discussion coming up! Mind if I join? *Pitches tent on topic* ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Technically zere are zeveral formz o' ghoztz. Zome feel zat zey 'ave unfinizhed buiznezz, zome are poltergeizt (like Peeves from 'arry Potter), zome repeat zome event over an' over an' over, an' etc...Martin'z ghozt could juzt be anozer form o' ghozt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 25, 2013, 11:57:55 PM
Technically zere are zeveral formz o' ghoztz. Zome feel zat zey 'ave unfinizhed buiznezz, zome are poltergeizt (like Peeves from 'arry Potter), zome repeat zome event over an' over an' over, an' etc...Martin'z ghozt could juzt be anozer form o' ghozt.
Just a quick question, HIAG... do you believe in ghosts?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 25, 2013, 05:29:42 PM
Hehe, I can sense a juicy discussion coming up! Mind if I join? *Pitches tent on topic* ;D
No, I was just wondering if she was talking about ghosts existing in our world or in the Redwall World.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 26, 2013, 11:25:25 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 25, 2013, 05:29:42 PM
No, I was just wondering if she was talking about ghosts existing in our world or in the Redwall World.
Still, sounds like an intresting subject! You should start a topic about it.