News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Lady Ashenwyte

How's it going? When can we expect to play?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

We will have a new thread up for the new server soon. It will be amazing!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gears

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 22, 2015, 04:30:42 AM
How's it going? When can we expect to play?
It will probably take a while. I'm incompetent, but that being said it took me a week or two to even set it up at all. They'll get it up soon!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on February 22, 2015, 05:06:35 AM

I hope you have spears. Spears are necessary for an engaging Redwall experience.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm pretty sure we will, Have to go ask Tammo and Cap'n.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Izeroth

You could always do shovels or sticks as spears. I think it just requires some command block magic. Also, a suggestion: don't let any one player be able to carry the Sword of Martin. I can only imagine the devestation they would wreak.

Gonff the Mousethief

We have an idea about the sword of Martin and who can wield it.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Dannflower Reguba

This is still alive and kicking?..... Sooooo, okay never mind, I'm totally lost now.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 23, 2015, 04:40:36 AM
       This is still alive and kicking?..... Sooooo, okay never mind, I'm totally lost now.
It's being revived with defibrillator paddles and some whiskey. I don't play video games anymore but I like to watch and see what's going on. :D

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 22, 2015, 10:33:03 AM

I hope you have spears. Spears are necessary for an engaging Redwall experience.
Que texture packs.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on February 23, 2015, 01:09:31 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 22, 2015, 10:33:03 AM

Que texture packs.

TA DAAA!!!

You could always use an official server only texture pack. (E.g. Hypixel's Warlords gamemode)

Captain Tammo

As of recent, we are troubleshooting a couple of minor errors to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. When you get on, you'll be able to select a class and, as you work, upgrade it using the world's currency (currently gold nuggets). I'm working closely with Gonff and Captain on specs, but ultimately we will have a very smooth and enjoyable RP experience set up for you guys! That's all i'll say for now. Hopefully we'll finish setting up the server very soon!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lady Ashenwyte

Can't wait to kill my character in such a way that all of you will cry and I'll be the only one who's laughing. And I can pull that off anytime in the Rp. >:)

Delthion

I would really like to join once this is up and running!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.