News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

You should try and make the battlements a bit higher... Just a suggestion, and I'd need to know the scale for minecraft to tell if something was huge or small... It still looks small to me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 02:34:05 AM
You should try and make the battlements a bit higher... Just a suggestion, and I'd need to know the scale for minecraft to tell if something was huge or small... It still looks small to me.

(No offense intended, I just don't know how to word this.)
I think you need some convincing.

Height of gates:

Grounds (TONS of land behind this too.)

From the ramparts:
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

Okay, it IS a little bigger than I thought..... Still, how are you going to fit a bunch of people in there!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 03:49:07 AM
Okay, it IS a little bigger than I thought..... Still, how are you going to fit a bunch of people in there!
*sigh* With still plenty of people in there, like 50-70 people, there's plenty of room. The grounds are huge, there's loads of rooms, and the abbey isn't the only building on the map. :)

Dannflower Reguba

I must REALLY be getting the scale of size wrong.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 02:57:40 PM
I must REALLY be getting the scale of size wrong.
Nah, it is REALLY hard to tell when you aren't really there. It does look tiny, but it's not. :D

Dannflower Reguba

Man...... I wish I could see this for myself.... But I don't feel comfterble about asking my parents about it..... (*I don't think they would quite undersand*)

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 03:41:37 PM
Man...... I wish I could see this for myself.... But I don't feel comfterble about asking my parents about it..... (*I don't think they would quite undersand*)
You need, the game? Or they won't let you on the server?

Dannflower Reguba

I don't feel comfterble ASKING if I could GET the game!

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 04:12:33 PM
I don't feel comfterble ASKING if I could GET the game!
Ok, Well. That can be easily remedied. Me=have free copy
Maybe if your parents know it's free, they'll let ya get it. :)

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Gears

Quote from: Dannflor on May 01, 2012, 03:23:47 PM
can't wait
Me neither! The progress on building is 90% done, we just need to finish a few things, grab a few plugins, and get a full-time skin maker, then we're ready to go!

Varleyfray

@whoever said "oh I wish it was red" Minecraft doesn't have any decent looking red blocks. The Redbrick blocks are far too busy to use on large structures. If you decide you want to play, and you want it to look red, you just have to find or edit your textures to make sandstone red.

Gears

Quote from: Varleyfray on May 02, 2012, 10:06:40 AM
@whoever said "oh I wish it was red" Minecraft doesn't have any decent looking red blocks. The Redbrick blocks are far too busy to use on large structures. If you decide you want to play, and you want it to look red, you just have to find or edit your textures to make sandstone red.
Yeah, Varley has hit it spot on. It looks REALLY stupid with brick.

Diggs_and_Buck

How come the server has been on and off and on and off? I can never get to get on a lot.  ???