News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Video Game Kickstarter

Started by scarlet, April 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Ill create a facebook account just for this.  ;D

When I get home Ill make one, Then take suggestions of what to say.  :P
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 13, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

I have one already.

I'll take suggestions and post them on Facebook.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 14, 2015, 03:03:55 AM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 13, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

I have one already.

I'll take suggestions and post them on Facebook.

A few suggestions:

•Give players the opportunity to show mercy to enemies, and allow this to affect how the characters you interact with perceive you.

•Along with the events of the main story, include randomly-generated encounters, such as vermin camps or woodlander houses.

•Include lore books.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Luther of Redwall

I am very eager for this game's release. I haven't read any of the Redwall books for years, and it's great knowing that there will be a way for me to continue those adventures I read about oh so many years ago.        .....Or I could just re-read the series, but high school hates free time, so...... bummer
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

MentalMidwestern

Hi all! Just wanted to let you all know that Soma Games has been making headway on game development after many months of legal hurdles. They have been posting screenshots, renders, concept art, and videos on their company Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SomaGames/), as well as the game's official development Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RedwallGame/).

They have just posted a video of their Cavern Hole render using the in-game engine. Check it out! ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqeKPf2Zks

Laurel of Mossflower

What style of game is this going to be? Will it have a multiplayer mode? Is it server-based? I'm really hoping it turns out to be like ToonTown / has the community style of early Runescape. I'd love to make my own character and roam about, if this is the case!

Ashleg

Exactly, exactly.
+100000000000009999999 points if you can make your character a VERMIN.

LordTBT

Quote from: Laurel of Mossflower on July 31, 2017, 10:18:38 PM
What style of game is this going to be? Will it have a multiplayer mode? Is it server-based? I'm really hoping it turns out to be like ToonTown / has the community style of early Runescape. I'd love to make my own character and roam about, if this is the case!

I'm under the impression it won't be multiplayer/server-based. However, if those are things you're looking for, AbbeyCraft has been this way for years.

Campanella

I've been following the FB for this since forever, I'm so excited for it!! (´ヮ`) If they include full-on customization for your character, I'll die of happiness.

Kordyne_of_Maine

This is going to be awesome. I really hope that the Gullwhacker will be included as a weapon or a reference at the least.

Ashleg