News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane random battle in which we can godmod, but only in coming up with bizarre

Started by Delthion, April 05, 2019, 04:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Sebias of Redwall

(Yes, that does sound pretty accurate, doesn't it. At least Forum-wise.  ^-^ My favorite character in the MCU would probably be Captain America {He was at his finest in the earlier ones} and Sam from LOTR) But I liked Thor and Boromir a lot.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!