Adders of Mossflower

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, July 06, 2011, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Baliss was also blind, so he didn't really have any real way of knowing unless he could smell the difference between a hedgehog and another beast.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

The only advantage Baliss has is the venom.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

asmodeus

Just a general comment on snakes, there is one more type of venomous snake in Redwall besides the adder. It is the coral snake, and it appears in The Pearls of Lutra and is hypnotized by Ublaz.
I use arch btw.

The Skarzs

We can also assume all other venomous snakes live in the world as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

clunylooney

Adders are some of the coolest villains. Asmodeus is awesome but the snakes from Triss would have to be my favorite. That would be, Berussca, Zassaliss, Harssacss and Sesstra.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: clunylooney on April 18, 2020, 04:29:53 AM
Adders are some of the coolest villains. Asmodeus is awesome but the snakes from Triss would have to be my favorite. That would be, Berussca, Zassaliss, Harssacss and Sesstra.
Berussssssssssssssssssca? Cluny, you are rather looney, if you get the joke (which you hopefully will).

My fave ssssssssnake(ssssssss) would probably be...

Hmm...

Lesssssssssssssee now...

Uh...

I think mine would be THE DREADED THREE!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only it'ssssssss sssssssso not fair that Zassssssalisssssss getsssssss to eat before Harssssssssacsssssssss and Sssssssesssssstra do.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"