Castles and sorts

Started by Lord Gorath, November 18, 2012, 02:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would best hold of a mass invasion of the Blue Hordes after the events of Lord Brocktree?

Salamandastron
25 (46.3%)
Palace of Ublaz
2 (3.7%)
Fort Bladegirt
1 (1.9%)
Redwall Abbey
8 (14.8%)
Castle Marl
12 (22.2%)
Castle Floret
6 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Leatho Shellhound

I still say Castle Floret is better. And they could kill those birds easily.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

The Blue hords would win due to there large numbers...thats just not something you can reckon with :-\ They might not beable to take, for say, Castle Marl, right away, but they would eventully.
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 20, 2013, 08:25:42 PMthey could kill those birds easily.
Yep. They can be broght down with a javilin, or an arrow even, if you hit the bird in just the right place.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

The blue hords would simply bring their ships in, the birds and pike would be used to feed the vermin.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

I still say Castle Marl, I mean, you guys can have your own opinion of course, and I'll respect that, but how would someone get their ships to the lake? It's a large inland lake, you can't sail a ship into it. You'd have to carry it hundreds of miles from the coast. It's near Castle Floret and far from the coast, I just checked my Redwall map :P. Siege wouldn't work, because they have farms on the island. Anyway, I don't want to cause bad feeling, so I'm going to try to stop :P

CrazyPug37

Salamandastron is home to the feared Long Patrol, and it has also been home to Badger Lords for the longest time.  Redwall would also be hard to take over, due to its walls and the power of the "Country Bumpkins", as has been said by many enemies who have tried and failed to take over the Abbey.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Shadowed One

I think Redwall would do well because of its great defenses.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Vilu Daskar

I think Castle Marl because its in the middle of the inland sea.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd zay ze pike in ze lake vere more o' a zreat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Ah, its soooo nice to have power ;D! And to think that I led them the whole way!
And, I also think that no matter what Fort, Castle or Abbey the laid siege to, they would always win in the end, hence the large numbers.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 25, 2013, 08:36:48 PM
Ah, its soooo nice to have power ;D! And to think that I led them the whole way!
And, I also think that no matter what Fort, Castle or Abbey the laid siege to, they would always win in the end, hence the large numbers.
Well, they didn't win in Lord Brocktree;D
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 25, 2013, 09:17:02 PM
But they still took over the mountian. Thats what matters!

Rusvul

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 25, 2013, 09:39:19 PM
Doesn't matter at all if you then die. Which you did. DIE FOUL KITTY!!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 25, 2013, 11:41:28 PM
The only reason BJ made Ungatt die was that it was the tradition in the Redwall series for the villun to die!

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 25, 2013, 11:43:25 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 25, 2013, 11:41:28 PM
The only reason BJ made Ungatt die was that it was the tradition in the Redwall series for the villun to die!
No, Ungatt Trunn secretly survived and is now hiding in Mossflower Woods.
Run!

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze only reazon vhy 'e vaz able tae take over ze mountain vaz zat it vaz filled vith mostly old beaztz. Durin' ze timez like ze Long Patrol or Zalamandaztron, zat never vould o' 'appened.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.