News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion finds a little sand on the bottom of the pool.

GUYS!! I FOUND THE LAND DOWN UNDER!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*A zvimmin' Squirtle rezcuez Rosie*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

*Puts rubber duckies in the water and watches them float*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree Rubber Pike come up und eat zree o' ze Rubber Duckiez, und zen run off oot o' ze pool*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

I shall catch the rubber pike and eat them with my rubber rats.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'Zcuzin' ze double pozt, aber viz it bein' Autumn ze noo... *Ze pool zuddenly freezez up completely* Na' tiz frozen until ze Zpring- Enjoy! *Ztartz oice-zkatin'*

Lady Amber

*Attempts to skate and falls over*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Uuund, viz it bein' Zummer ze noo, ze oice 'az melted und ze pool can be zvam in again. Und nae bonkin' each ozer viz noodlez!

*Divez in und ztartz zvimmin'*

The Skarzs

*Bonks HIAG with an innertube.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Bonks Skarzs with an uncooked spaghetti noodle*
Freddy