Total Members Voted: 18

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2017, 01:23:21 PM
I have a guess what this is all about
@Rosie Willowwater what is it all about? ^-^

Ooh why are there so many rats?  It wasn't supposed to be this way, there was only supposed to be one.  Also the anonymous grabbed the pointless one and the positive one feels guilty due to the attitudes of society.  We dropped some of our stuff down the flooding elevator shaft, so we will be delayed.  Also the pretty one is still sinking, you are still trapped, and the fires may go out of control unless you can make the positive one positive again.  Will you be able to save the new world? 8)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

I hope this isn't some "clever" analogy of the forum.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

@Chipster of Noonvale: I realize it wasn't as accurate as I thought. Thanks for making this hilarious thread though  :D

Chipster of Noonvale

Ooh the rats are gone.  We don't know where they went, but they're gone, so you're safe again.  Well, mostly safe since you're still trapped.  The positive one is also safe, the worst she will have to put up with is the mental suffering of unfairly blaming herself for the pointless one's near-death experience; he's all right too though.  Also we finally have all our stuff, we will be back soon.  Also the unpopular one is trying to save the pretty one, but the evil one's corpse is holding her down.  Will anyone survive this whole mess? 8)

Maudie

Goodness gracious, what even is this thread?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

I don't know. But, let's experiment!

Spoiler

[close]

>\pick up "evil one's corpse"\
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 21, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
I don't know, but it seems like an allegory for certain members on this forum. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Grond

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
Quote from: Maudie on September 21, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
I don't know, but it seems like an allegory for certain members on this forum. . .

Aye seems like it. Only explanation that would make any "sense" if you can use that word at all for this thread...

Wylder Treejumper

What I don't understand is why Chip would bother coming back to do this. So far as I can tell, he doesn't do anything on the forum anymore. I suppose it could be allegorical, but the references are obscure enough to be meaningless- I for one can't see any actual parallels in events or characters to anything happening currently. Nor would he seem to be active enough to create real allegory, unless he is lurking as a guest (which would be pretty far-fetched), or receiving info from another member (which gets into the conspiracy theorist level).

The counter-argument, is, of course, what then would be the reason for posting gibberish? Social experimentation, perhaps, or just to mess with people, but those don't seem particularly likely. No reason to come all the way here to compose nonsense.

The entire thing is very mysterious. I reserve my judgement, because I have no evidence to falsify either theory, but the whole thing just strikes me as weird.

Further updates as events warrant, I suppose.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on September 21, 2017, 01:49:10 AM
Ooh the rats are gone.  We don't know where they went, but they're gone, so you're safe again.  Well, mostly safe since you're still trapped.  The positive one is also safe, the worst she will have to put up with is the mental suffering of unfairly blaming herself for the pointless one's near-death experience; he's all right too though.  Also we finally have all our stuff, we will be back soon.  Also the unpopular one is trying to save the pretty one, but the evil one's corpse is holding her down.  Will anyone survive this whole mess? 8)

I get it now.

Ashleg

This entire thread is just weird, like a math problem you weren't taught.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 22, 2017, 05:00:21 PM
Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on September 21, 2017, 01:49:10 AM

I get it now.

EXPLAIN!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

This thread is not an allegory for this forum or any other forum.  Corn: please don't reveal the information I gave you on Discord.  Thank you ^-^

Ooh we are finally back!  You look tired, almost as if you went through a difficult adventure.  The positive one also looks tired, and the pointless one has some weird wounds.  We just need to set up our stuff then we will be able to rescue you.  Also after pulling hard enough, the unpopular one successfully rescued the pretty one.  They fell madly in love.  They kissed passionately.  The pointless one's corpse is still buried in quicksand.  Will our stuff work properly, or will the escaped criminals attack us before we can rescue you? 8)