The OFFICIAL Wedding of Gonff and Rosie (Gonsie)

Started by Delthion, September 05, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

This happy couple has newly confessed their undying love for one another! Let us all gather round and rejoice with these newly weds!

THE REIGN OF WEDDING TERROR HAS BEGUN AGAIN!!! >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Because they actually did confess their undying love for one another! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Don't question the Smiley Shipper or the next thing you know, he'll be shipping you with Freddy.

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Secretly my dear Russa. Only she, Gonff, and myself know to the best of my knowledge.

Rosie Willowwater

*mumbles something to Del*

Well, since this is a wedding, I need a pretty wedding dress! Anyone got any suggestions?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2017, 09:34:16 PM
Secretly my dear Russa. Only she, Gonff, and myself know to the best of my knowledge.
Lies! Freddy already has a girlfriend. Her name is Cecilia. ;D
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2017, 09:36:55 PM
*mumbles something to Del*

Well, since this is a wedding, I need a pretty wedding dress! Anyone got any suggestions?
Yes, this:
Too fab

So bright and cheery! It'll bring out your eyes!
[close]
Freddy

The Skarzs

It looks like something out of one of the Dr. Seuss horror books.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

How did he meet Cecilia?

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 05, 2017, 09:43:11 PM
Yes, this:
Too fab

So bright and cheery! It'll bring out your eyes!
[close]

*Screams in horror*

Delthion

The head looks almost as if it was photo-shopped...

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2017, 10:20:53 PM
The head looks almost as if it was photo-shopped...
Yeah, I noticed that too. ;D

Quote from: Ashleg on September 05, 2017, 10:22:36 PM
Candycorn Sack Lady.
I was gonna say a colorful toilet brush, but that works too.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2017, 09:56:45 PM
How did he meet Cecilia?
She's a friend of his Aunt Olga. They met when he visited Siberia a few months ago. ;D
Freddy