News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attack Of The Fairy Tales!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 19, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Zree Bloind Mice bludgeon Znov-Vhite viz croquet-malletz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

*Hansel and Gretel are turned to stone by the White Witch.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 19, 2017, 02:46:17 AM
*Ze Zree Bloind Mice bludgeon Znov-Vhite viz croquet-malletz*
*The Big Bad Wolf saves Snow White by eating the mice and then hands her a gingerbread house to fatten her up.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Little Red Riding Hood finds Snow White and says, "What a large stomach you have!"*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*...Und iz promptly eaten by 'er ovn Granny*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Gingerbread Man runz off viz one o' Cinderella'z glazz zlipperz*

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

*Unfortunately, Rosie failed in eating the gingerbread man, as he was too fast. He just ran along until he met the Billy Goats Gruff.*

The Skarzs

*Humpty Dumpty crashes in.* Through the window! . . . O'er the wall-!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*And landed at the feet of Mary Mary Quite Contrary!!!*

Maudie

And was the kicked to the foot of a ginormous beanstalk.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Where he was eaten by the Pretty Maids all in a Row.

Jukka the Sling

And then the little mermaid befriended the Snow Queen.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien