Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

W0NWILL

Quote from: Griffen on July 05, 2012, 04:30:18 AM
Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2012, 04:28:01 AM
I'm a girl and I hate most things mentioned on here, nailpolish, shopping, skirts, making my hair look neat...

i love tom-boys!!!!  ;)
PS: im a guy, not to make anything weird haha

Err...

Griffen

Primrosewarrior

ummm, weird topic. bye.

Mad Maudie

yeah it is a girly thread why the heck are boys here? and i'm in between a tom boy and girlie girl but actually i am a little more tomboy-ish if that even makes sense. but i do enjoy shopping for shirts, singlasses, hats (The kind like this http://www.ridefourever.com/images/product_image/image_lightbox/7114/brixton-fiddler-grey-white-tweed.jpg and scarves lots of scarves! shades too.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Flandor

Well, guys should be allowed to like girly stuff same as girls can like guy stuff. 

Griffen: not trying to play mod but don't be a jerk and make fun of other people's topics.  They should be allowed to discuss anything they like without you coming here an acting immaturely and poking fun at them.  Grow up a little, a respectable man would never act that way.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 05, 2012, 10:48:17 PM
Well, guys should be allowed to like girly stuff same as girls can like guy stuff. 

Griffen: not trying to play mod but don't be a jerk and make fun of other people's topics.  They should be allowed to discuss anything they like without you coming here an acting immaturely and poking fun at them.  Grow up a little, a respectable man would never act that way.
I agree with you, Flandor. I saw a guy in The Guinness World Records  who collected all kinds of Barbie dolls, and I don't mind that because it was what he liked, and everyone is entitled.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

thanks Abbot haha  ;)

and i wasn't being a jerk, but besides if you say that im aloud to like girly things than therefor im aloud to post in here as well. you just contradicted yourself into a ultimate fail

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen we should leave! *bolts out of the gate*
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 06, 2012, 12:12:45 AM
Griffen we should leave! *bolts out of the gate*

follows quickly!!!!

redwallgurl

Do any of you other girls liking coloring their hair. im thinking about coloring mine pink or blue i havent decided yet
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

When I grow up I might get a purple streak or something. ;D I like purple.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

yeah right now i have two red streaks and they are fading out purple would look cool too you know
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Icefire

So, in general i'm not very girly...but I think I'm becoming girlier. I'm not into coloring my hair (God decided I should have brown hair. Why would I change it?), but I'll admit that I think it looks cool on my friends!
I don't have a favorite nail polish. I do have a question, though. Has anyone had sucess with "Sally Hanson Crackle" polish? Every time I try it I just a huge mess all over my nails. :P
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!