1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Rosie Willowwater

2,000?

That seems a bit too much. (But if you want to, go right ahead my friend)

Delthion

1001. Drive through the store on an ATV with Confederate flags attached. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

1002. Make bars of soap out of your spit and use them to wipe the floors.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

1003. Hold a basketball game using the entire length of the store, and at this game have the refs charge the shoppers with fouls every time one of the players charges through them.

1004. Shred all of the gift cards.

1005. Cover the store in the paper from the receipt machines.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

1006. Invent Salmon Bacon and pretend to sell it to people.

Russa Nodrey

1007. Clean the bathrooms.

1007. Dress up as the manager and tell employees they're fired.
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

KoudoawaiaVortex

1009: Bring a python into the store  (this really happened at the one I used to work at)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

KoudoawaiaVortex

Yes. Some years before I was hired there, one of my friends from there was telling me somehow this guy got past the door greeters with his python and got so far as the checkout line where the poor cashier was scared to death. Finally the store manager was like 'Who the hell let a snake in here?!' or something like that and the guy had to leave.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Nadaz, voice of the host

Get a surfboard and surf on the conveyor belt
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Tungro

Dress up as a hunter and stalk the deer display

Delthion

1012. Dress up as a hunter and stalk the customers.