Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

Yeah, I'm only 18. I'm probably more likely than most of the current forum users, but even I probably wouldn't make it. It's more wishful thinking than anything. :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

i would definitly come now if my mom would let me but well she wouldnt of courswe going probably states away to meet people i met on th internet she definitly wouldnt  :D

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

Mm, tough call.  I think I'd have to say I'd most like to meet Icefire though. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

^I forgot to list you, Bragoon.  You always have something thoughtful to say.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

rakkety tam

holy cow i didnt post bragoona s who i wanted to meet that was stupid i do want to meet u

Bragoon

I'm operating under the assumption that anyone would be glad to meet pretty much anyone else here.  :P  There really aren't very many unpleasant people around.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Why are we all being so discrimanative? I want to meet any and all of you!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Hmm...  Well:

Redwaller
Redwallfan7
Flandor
Icefire

Probably more to be added later.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

I would like to meet:

Rainshadow
WarriorofMossflower
Gears
Psybox
Gorath
Bluefire

And all of you fellow members!

Dannflower Reguba

Methinks I'd like to meet this Rainshadow as well  :D Welcome to the Forum!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 10, 2012, 09:10:05 PM
Methinks I'd like to meet this Rainshadow as well  :D Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks!  I think I might just add you to my list of users to meet, as well as Psybox!