News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny Lotr Pictures

Started by Shadowed One, July 11, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I know you'll like this, Redwaller!

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Lol!

Quote from: Mask on July 15, 2013, 09:07:50 PM
I know you'll like this, Redwaller!

THAT ONE IS SO AWESOME!!!  :D :D :D

BadgerLordFiredrake

Trying to find the image source on an iPad.... :L  But I made a good one.
baby turtle forever

MeadowR

Forget when you finish maths homework - more like how I felt before starting it! :p
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

MeadowR

^ Indeed!

Also, was Gandalf really wearing a watch in that scene, or is it a Photoshop? :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

If you look closely, it looks like it's been photoshopped

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

Aragorn: "We're leaving."

Hobbits: "What? What about breakfast?"

Aragorn: "You've had it."

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

You're making me hungry...for second breakfast!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Shadowed One