The clue isn't here, no need to check... OR IS THERE!?!?!????!??!!!

Started by Blaggut, October 16, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

*You see an evil looking note on the ground, it says:*

"Dear Moderator3, we silenced the one who was speaking against the corrupted moderators. Blaggut, wasn't it? The rebels will never catch us. The only way they could get him back is by storming the fortress of the mods! Lol! Yeah right... We have the best defenses since.. Since... The last best defense. Also, how is Plan Brainwash going, code named Plan Not Brainwashing, so use that from now on. Well, I'm going to go ontop of my castle and laugh evily, seeya! -With Evil, Moderator2"

Maybe you can save Blaggut by joining the role play that might pop up sometime this/next week?!?!? They might be torturing him by for feeding him him improperly cooked Redwall food!

Ooc: If you have no idea whats going on, see Cavern Hole/Front Lawns
~Just a soft space boi~

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.