News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Gonff's and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Yeah, it is impossible to eat ghosts in any form.

Delthion

* Delthion inhales Rosie's purplish ghost form.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

That doesn't work either, mister.

Delthion

Why can I neither eat it nor inhale it?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Because it (she?) has no substance.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Really? YAY!! I AM NO LONGER TO BE TORMENTED BY THE WORST SHIP OF ALL WHICH IS DELSIE!!! YAY!!! ;D

Maudie

That's harsh, Del.

It could be Skarthion
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

*Hugs Maudie*  Thanks for defending me, especially against the other half of your canon ship.  ^-^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

The fires of Tartarus will consume what little is left of your pitiful body after it has been torn into innumerable pieces over the course of ten years by maddened buzzards.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 04, 2017, 03:30:48 AM
The fires of Tartarus will consume what little is left of your pitiful body after it has been torn into innumerable pieces over the course of ten years by maddened buzzards.

So I read Tartarus like Tartar sauce and honestly was heavily confused for a bit. I'm good though Skarthion4Lyfe.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

And there will not be enough left of your body to warrant the idea you ever existed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.