Ben or Ned?

Started by Kitsunére Lunaura, December 10, 2015, 04:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben or Ned, and why?

Ben
Ned

Kitsune

One of the old classics. Which character do you like more from the Castaways seiries, and why?

Banya

Appreciating both, I love Ben for his resilience.  Throughout everything, Ben retains his kindness and trust.

Kitsune

I also like Ben a bit more for some reason. Perhaps it is because he is more relatable. I do love Ned, though.

Cornflower MM

It's impossible to choose!

They're both amazing in their own ways. That's what makes them so special.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kitsunére Lunaura on December 10, 2015, 01:26:43 PM
I also like Ben a bit more for some reason. Perhaps it is because he is more relatable. I do love Ned, though.
Yes. Something about him being human and having more drive than Ned. The dog isn't as equally concerned about many things; most of his worry is about his owner. . . ah, companion.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

I chose Ben because I like people better than dogs.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lutra

Well I like dogs better than people sometimes. :)  So Ned!  He's more aware of what's going on than the people of the story give him credit for simply because he's a dog.  Its what makes the stories mysterious.

Just ask....what would Ned do?  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Groddil

Captain Tammo

To me they're one and the same. Too hard to pick for me! It's like choosing between two brothers
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior