News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Otters of Salamandastron

Started by Dannflower Reguba, December 17, 2012, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

So in the book Salamandastron, we meet a nice group of otters who (ever so sadly) leave. I got to thinking... Are they the otters that became the Rogue Crew?  ??? We never hear of them again.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

To be honest, I'm stumped.  the otters of the Rogue Crew always seemed to be like otters without honor codes--they were very ruthless compared to many of the creatures of Salamandastron even which had honor codes they followed.  The Rogue Crew doesn't sound like any beast from Salamandastron.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

O thought of that, but people (and beasts) change over time, and it WOULD explain were they went.... Didn't the book say they went North?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

321tumbler

Shadowed One

I don't think it was the same otters. I mean, the Rogue Crew was very different.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

There were otters in the Book Salamandastron?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Thrugg and Thruggann, but I can't think of any more at the moment

Speaking of the Rogue Crew, how long have they been around? Is it safe to say they existed during the time of Pearls of Lutra?

Ungatt Trunn

BJ never said in his books that the Otters from Salamandastron became The Rogue Crew. But he didn't say that they didn't either. Its just one of those things that we will always be wondering about. :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

That's something that people will always agree and disagree with you, Romsca, because there isn't any information about it.