News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 09:37:29 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 20, 2016, 09:36:00 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 08:34:28 PM
I MISS MATCHES MADE IN HEAVEN.
I just reread it, it's one of the best topics.
Ikr? Thus began Delka, and Skarloe...

Actually Delka began in the Endless Story...it was confirmed in MMIH.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

@Jukka. So THAT'S who you voted for all those years ago, the only time you voted seriously on the SFC.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

You mean she never voted seriously for you?

Rusvul

Dun dun DUN!

(Everything is dun-colored! Nooo!)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Maudie

Rusvul

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 21, 2016, 04:41:42 AM
Hey, rus, how you doin?
I am doing well. I should sleep, though. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Haven't seen you around in quite some time, how are you?

Delthion

Is it bad that I enjoy thinking of myself strangling the cat that exists where I live?

Tam and Martin

I am good! been busy with real life and work and school but am enjoying being back.

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2016, 04:47:49 AM
Is it bad that I enjoy thinking of myself strangling the cat that exists where I live?
Yes. Wouldn't ripping its throat out be much more fun?

Tam and Martin

I'm not big on cat's so I have no objections.