News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Um, I don't know.  What are Blood Guardsmen?

The Redwall boards look so empty... would anyone be interested in doing an RP?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

As far as reputation-equivalency, think Napoleon's Old Guard.

(Blaggut would be perfect for this question.)
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Yes, he would, 'cause I've never even heard of Napoleon's Old Guard. :P

...Are you able to see our IP addresses now that you're an admin?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Yes. I do so every chance I get.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

James Gryphon

On the bright side, I don't have to bother the boss by asking if somebody is a multi account.
« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 09, 2015, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: Kitsunére Lunaura on December 09, 2015, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 09, 2015, 05:57:49 PM
Jukka told him on the Redwall forums roleplay wiki.

Or that. ::)
You know, I think that's the first quote on this forum.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 09, 2015, 07:31:20 PM
@Kit:  Congratulations! :D

It really shouldn't, but somehow this makes me happy. :D

James, does being an admin feel weird?

Delthion

So Soren, you watch Arrow? Is it just me or is a soap opera with unbelievable disappearing acts? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Anxiety! Well, I'm not sleeping tonight. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Why? Because the original forum might be lost forever in the void that is known as the deleted webpages? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Kitsunére Lunaura on December 10, 2015, 12:14:18 AM
James, does being an admin feel weird?
Not really. I've both set up a forum on a server before, and run forums that people signed up for before, so it's just a case of combining the two.

That said, right now I have the feeling that I didn't really earn it. That's what was so special about being chosen as a moderator -- being chosen. This is, in contrast, basically a self-appointed position. To be a moderator, or the administrator, of the one and only Official Redwall Abbey Forum... that's something else. There's no comparison.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

...but technically this is only "the one and only Official Redwall Abbey Forum" for the moment.
Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2015, 03:04:35 AM
So Soren, you watch Arrow? Is it just me or is a soap opera with unbelievable disappearing acts? ;D ;D
What do you mean? It seems to have a similar continuing story line to the Flash (which I'm more hooked on then Arrow), Agents of SHIELD, The Last Ship...

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Arrow is a great show.  I'm in season 3.

Søren

Late season 1. :P All caught up on Flash though.
Quote from: Skarzs on December 10, 2015, 03:21:03 AM
Anxiety! Well, I'm not sleeping tonight. . .
Anything we can help you with? Or is this a different kind of problem?

I'm retired from the forum