News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

AT LEAST BE CREATIVE ABOUT YOUR DESTRUCTION! Sheesh. Yeah, there's no hope for you after all. I was gonna give you this hammer, but since you're so bent on doing things the SAME WAY, there's no need for it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'm a little disappointed by Sans' boss theme. Not only is it just a remix of MeGaLoVania (which it shares a name with), it doesn't suit him at all.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 21, 2016, 04:16:00 PM
I'm a little disappointed by Sans' boss theme. Not only is it just a remix of MeGaLoVania (which it shares a name with), it doesn't suit him at all.
It does give the impression that there's more than what meets the EYE to him, though. Get it? Because he's got the one blue eye-I'll go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

My favorite Undertale song is the dog theme :D  Its set as my ringtone. Although, I usually have my phone on vibrate.

Also, can I still have that hammer?
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

I don't know; how much do you want it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

Russa Nodrey

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!!!!
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

*Screams in jubilance* Oh I'm so happy :')

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.