News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall:Warlords - the multiplayer strategy game

Started by The Lady Shael, July 07, 2011, 08:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Do you have what it takes to become the Emperor of all warlords in Mossflower Country?

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

As leader of a vermin horde, your goal is to become the ruler of all Mossflower and beyond. Using everything from diplomacy to war, you must strive to build an army wealthier than all the others. Through this all, you will compete against other players all vying to achieve the same goals.

If you have any more questions about the site or how to play, don't be afraid to ask. =) We are actually a fairly active site, one of the few active sites left in the Redwall Online Community.

If you join the game, message Daughters of Delor (#1) and tell her (me) you are from the RedwallAbbey.com forums, and I will give you a bonus resource package. =)

Hope to see you there,
~The Lady Shael
RWL Administrator
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

jlomas

Plugg Firetail

It's a text game, so you have to type in everything.

Rakefur

Taggerung The Otter

I joined and my name is Your nitemare and The Mask 8)
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Rakefur

TURBO
Starting Round 53. Several new market changes are underway. The theme of this round is Race Roulette (You get to change your race every three days.). There are several duels going on between players.

REGULAR
3 powerful clans. 1 top spot. Who will win it? Who knows.
-----------
Yes this turbo round will be awesome.

Taggerung The Otter

Rakefur

Taggerung The Otter

Tiria Wildlough

I joined, and I'm Ferila Windclaw. I am not quite sure what you do first. ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shadowed One

Scout and earn loyalty to get some workers and resources. Then start attacking other warlords. Expect to lose your first few attacks.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Krowdon

Psst I play this if Anyone wants to join me! I know we've gotten a little small recently but people are pretty nice on that site and we're hoping some new faces might show up.

I can help you with the game, and I know others will be willing to help too.

It's so much fun once you start creating alliances and RPing as your warlord (You dont have to Roleplay but some do.)

Lady Ashenwyte

REVIVE! I've just started playing on turbo. Does that free member resource package still  exist?  ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

FastFang

Kay

I did my research and everything and I still don't understand a lot of stuff.

Where/how is it played?

this is still alive? [darn] son

a lot of stuff in the homepage of the website and the wiki are missing like a description for the races

thanks for the info, help a newbie, and win money!

jk you get no money
google translate saved my life!