News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Redwall Fanart! :D

Started by DelenatheWanderer, September 14, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Aimless Gallivanter

Hi Delena!! sorry i never properly welcomed you or introduced myself!! Im Galli, and welcome to the forum!!

your art is very cute!! youve got a nice style :) it reminds me of the art from the webcomic called Lackadaisy!!

do you have a DeviantArt?
im gay!!!!!!

DelenatheWanderer

I wish I had a DA! If you've seen the YouTube thing in the Cellars (I think that's where it is?) I go on a miniature rant about how my parents have blocked YouTube. They've blocked DeviantArt, tumblr, and the like. >:( So in short - No. Sorry! :P
I'm glad that you like my art though!
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

If you are under 13 I can understand why.

I joined DeviantArt when I was twelve and regret it.

AND TUMBLR IS THE PLACE OF NO RETURN DON'T GO THERE.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 01, 2017, 02:53:41 AM
Yes, and I will admit that I thought the same, as I do of everyone whose art I haven't seen. The difference is I would never say that to someone because there's no telling how they would react, and it is a rather uncharitable and unkind thing to think of someone regardless of how they take it.

Thank you for sticking up for Delenathe, Jet, and I think it's important to do that whenever you think someone might be getting put down. But I think there was a misunderstanding in this situation. Ashleg didn't mean any harm by what they said, it may have just come out wrong but the good intentions were there 100%.

Now that that is taken care of, @DelenatheWanderer , is that Haliot??? It looks great!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DelenatheWanderer

Here's Nora, Rosie! I keep changing my style around, and this picture is a lot more animated than the other ones I've done. I hope you like it!
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

DelenatheWanderer

Rosie Willowwater

OH

MY

GOODNESS

I LOVE IT SO MUCH DELENA!

Thank you for making it for me. ^-^

DelenatheWanderer

YOU USED IT FOR YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!  :o
I'm glad you like it.

Hem, hem. Now there are also serious matters to be discussed. I, as you can see, have set up a poll. This is going to be my next piece I post on here. The three characters with the most votes I will draw a picture of. Choose wisely...

Ashleg

Captain Tammo

Hey nice style Delenathe! It's got a certain charm about it :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DelenatheWanderer

Alright everybeast, polls are closed. Keep on the lookout for a new piece!
Also, I'm planning to do a little animation project. Any ideas would be welcomed.
Thank you!

DelenatheWanderer

Just wanted to let y'all know that I now have a DA! Woot, woot!

LINK: https://thedemie.deviantart.com/

Ashleg

Yes, I for one know about that.
*Remembers the Uniqua post and laughs.*