News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Taggerung!

Started by Tagg, January 30, 2012, 05:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

WOWOWOW!!!!

...yeah, that's about all I can say right now!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Wow.  :o I just looked at your website. I was blown away by the Tagg drawing, but my mind was blown at your art on that site! Incredible work! I'd give anything to do art like that! Great work.  :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Wisteria Wild Cat

You're amazing! I wish I could draw like that! I'm in a Drawing Class now but I suck. My cousin is really good though. Again... AWESOME! ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Tagg on January 30, 2012, 05:48:48 AM
I did this piece for a class at my art college actually, we were assigned to illustrate an imagined cover of one of our favorite books, so I knew had to do 'Taggerung'. I almost did Marlfox but I love Tagg's character so much I couldn't resist. :) I figured that some fellow Redwall fans would appreciate the fan art so I thought I'd share. I consider this my tribute to the wonderful author Brian Jacques, rest his soul. Without him my childhood would have never been the same. This was painted digitally in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5.

Link for larger image: http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/LiosDavor/?action=view&current=taggerungrain.jpg

my only tweaking of your creation that would fit my minds creation of him would be to skip the little due-rag business... they did it at least on my copy of the book and it is never mentioned in the book and isn't conducive to swimming with it...

Dannflower Reguba

OK. Yea that's pretty good.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Marlfox Vanish

That is fantastic, and i'm glad you did Tagg (he is one of my favorites too). I cant believe that you drew that. It is amazing.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't remember the knife being curved ;D Yea I know. picky picky picky ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwall rules

That is great.... amazing even!!

Bump!!! Oops fallen of my chair :D
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

WildDoogyPlumm

The only thing is that Tagg really only had a bunch of facial tattoos, not all over his body, but other than that it's really good!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

Very Impressive. Most excellent. I for one, am a good artist everyone says but, I take my hat off to you.

winifred

That's great! I just didn't imagine so many tatoos.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dippler

Hmmmmm...that is amazing, except for the fact that there are way too many tattoos.
There are two types of people, those who can finish sentences

MeadowR

Aww, there was me thinking we had another new artist in our midst... but 'tis from 2012. Oh well, still a great and most detailed piece. Seeing from their website they've progressed even further since - so much detail! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

Hoooooooly cow.  :o  That's so cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!