News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Here is my Redwall related art:

Lord Brocktree
Jukka the Sling
Martin the Warrior
Ferret
Long Patrol Boxing Hare
Female Squirrel Warrior
Axtel Sturnclaw
Otter
Mariel Gullwhacker
Hedgehog Rock Painting
Bane
Badrang the Tyrant
Vitch
Vilu Daskar
Bullflay
Gingivere Greeneyes
Keyla
Matthias
Redwall mice carrying a pot of stew

I will also take requests. But please only Redwall related requests and make sure you include a good description. Also specify whether you want a pencil sketch, a pen sketch, or a colored drawing. The pencil and pen drawings won't include any shading but the colored will, so those will take the longest.

Current Requests-

I currently have no requests. Feel free to ask me to draw something.

Current Art Trades

I currently do not have any art trades. Please ask if you would like to do one with me.

Finished Requests-

Leatho Shellhound-
King Bucko Bigbones
Bisky
Foxessa
Mucroni-manum
Járnsmiður (Jarn)

Rainshadow-
The Taggerung
Spera
Ciara
Silonna Greenholm (Ginger)
Adeline "Addy" Greenborough

Redwaller-
Dranfor Rofnard
Maximus the Ranger
Lauria Wharsley
Netram Pinff

Tam and Martin-
Sculrig
Folgrim and Chugger
Damien Farworth

PluggFiretail-
Triss

Romsca-
Rasconza
Skrodd
Verdauga Greeneyes
Romsca

Rusvulthesaber-
Rusvul

Mask
Zwilt the Shade

MeadowRabbit
Squirrelmaid

Rachel25
Two squirrels fighting
An Abbess of Redwall
An otter gladiator
A fox in a green cloak
Jukmin
Two Otters Swimming
Cien Seashadow
Tango
Jantar
Zanga
Scarlet Firewave
Sie the Club and Harin
Toka the Savage
Monka
Cien Sea shadow, Scarlet Firewave, Sister Lupine, Fern, Marshall, Bryony, Bryant, Monka, Tripper, and Skipper Ruevan
Raphael
Magnus

Winifred
Arya

Jetthebinturong
Zhuangjia De
Kogane

Jukka the Sling
Ranguvar Foeseeker
Aislinn

Cornflower MM
Arya

Gonff the Mousethief
Gonff

CaptainRocktree
Captain Rocktree
Fleet of Ships

Sagetip, the hare
Fardan

Non-Redwall Art

Snow Leopard(Pen and Ink drawing)
Polar Bear(Pencil drawing)
Red Fox(Pencil drawing)
Giant Panda(Pen and Ink drawing)
Great Horned Owl(Feather Painting
Bald Eagle(Feather Painting)
Great Blue Heron(Feather Painting)
Sun Rays(Pencil Drawing)
African Violets (Rock Painting)
Aspen and Pine trees in a field of flowers (Acrylic Painting)
House (Rock Painting)
Otter (Pencil Drawing)
Flowers (Rock Painting)
Owls (Rock Painting)
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

That is awesome! I would love to see more!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

That is an amazing drawing!  I love it!

As for your question, I believe you're talking about a URL, which can be used by pressing this button:    If you highlight a word and click that button (or type out [ url = whatever link it is ] random word [ /url ] (without the spaces)), you just put a = by the first [ url ] (as previously shown).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thanks both of you! I think I understand, Rain. I'll have to try it. Oh and I posted some more pictures. And I have another question. My Martin the Warrior drawing is sideways. How do I fix that?
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Hmm, well, I use PicMonkey to edit my pictures before uploading them (cropping out the extra bits ;)), and they have an option of flipping the picture.  If you wanna try that, THEN upload it, I think that might work.  :)  (By the way, those others look awesome!!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russano the Wise

Thanks Rain. I'll try that. And thanks for answering the other question.

Leatho Shellhound

They look great! Glad to see another Redwall artist! Wow I remember the days when my request topic was the only one, lol. I so glad there are more now.  ;)

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 12:07:25 AM
  Hmm, well, I use PicMonkey to edit my pictures before uploading them (cropping out the extra bits ;)), and they have an option of flipping the picture.  If you wanna try that, THEN upload it, I think that might work.  :)  (By the way, those others look awesome!!)

I use the same one, ha that's funny...did I show you it?  8)

As for requests, could you draw King Bucko Bigbones, he is a male mountain hare, large and strongly built. He wears light brown pants, (No shirt) His weapons are Sword, daggers, and a javelin. Please full colour, thanks a lot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 09, 2013, 03:21:00 AM
As for requests, could you draw King Bucko Bigbones, he is a male mountain hare, large and strongly built. He wears light brown pants, (No shirt) His weapons are Sword, daggers, and a javelin. Please full colour, thanks a lot.

I'll get on it right away! I just recently read the book that he was in.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 09, 2013, 03:21:00 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 12:07:25 AM
  Hmm, well, I use PicMonkey to edit my pictures before uploading them (cropping out the extra bits ;)), and they have an option of flipping the picture.  If you wanna try that, THEN upload it, I think that might work.  :)  (By the way, those others look awesome!!)

I use the same one, ha that's funny...did I show you it?  8)

You're kidding!  That's hilarious!  No, you didn't show it to me, though, Ice did when I was over at her house one day.  ;)  She was actually showing me how to make banners, and pretty much, after going through the whole thing, making her own, she said something like, "Okay, if you want to make your own, just sit down and do it while I start up Merlin."  My first try didn't end too badly, but it was still like, "Whoa, I've got waaaayyyy too many options!!!

Anyway, I too have a request, Russano, if you're willing to accept it.  I'd like to see you draw the Taggerung.  Full colour if you want to do it that way, but if not, pencil would be fine.  :)  Oh, and his description (at least, how I picture him) is a light brown otter, muscularly built, and heavily tattooed (especially on the face).  The only real description you need for the tattoos would be the face, which is a black stripe running up from the nose to the forehead, red spots next to the stripe, and a blue lightning bolt under his left eye.  The rest of the tattoos can be whatever.  :P
  As for the clothes, a red kilt with a broad, brown belt with a large buckle.  Oh, and two braided bracelets, one on each wrist, as well as brass hoop earrings.
  And finally, the only weapon would be the dagger of Sawney Rath, which was sapphire-studded.

Was that too much of a description?  I feel like it might have been.  :P

Russano the Wise

I'll be glad to do the Taggerung. He should be fun to draw. And no, that's not too much of a description.

Leatho, I've finished the pen outline of Bucko and will probably start coloring it tomorrow. But I may decide to start tonight. 

Leatho Shellhound

@ Rain haha, that's funny...I even know what letter font you used. I first used an editing website called Picnik, but it closed down, and then one of Picnik's original engineers started a similar photo editor called PicMonkey.com in the beginning of 2012. It is almost the same though.  :)

@Russano, Wow that's great! I can't wait to see it!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

I finished the drawing of Bucko Bigbones quicker than I thought I would. Here it is Leatho.

Shadowed One

WOW, those are so cool! Can I give you a request?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwaller

Awesome! I also have a request:

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: Fox
Weapons: Double-bladed Battle-ax and dagger
Description: Gray fur, white tail tip and paws, green eyes