News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I love it!  Such a cute squiddel takin' a nap.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Rusvul

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 16, 2013, 01:00:16 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 12, 2013, 12:11:37 PM
Weapons: Brass-plated pistol with gear at back, short electric bayonet, and three triggers. As well as a rapier.

I'm starting to work on your pic now. Do you have any examples of how you'd like the weaponry listed above to look? I'm not overly familiar with them and obviously want to get them right. Thanks! :)
The pistol would be like an old flintlock, the kind that you might see Jack Sparrow or those dudefaces from treasure island or any random generic pirate or highwayman using. Except with a large gear at the back, instead of/along with a serpentine. The bayonet is like a dagger with one straight edge, and one curving one. The straight edge is the one fastened to the barrel. The bayonet might extend, oh, six inches past the barrel? The three triggers are all crammed into the one triggerspace in whatever orientation you like. One is the color of the gun, one is brass, and the last one is painted red. The rapier can be whatever you think is best.

MeadowR

Thanks. I'll see if I can insert those into the picture and I'll try and finish it today, now that you're back. :)

Thanks for the comments!

Here's a Redwall mouse, possibly Matthias. Again, it didn't scan too well.

MOUSE IN MONK STUFF.

REMOVED DUE T0 PHOTOBUCKET.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

MeadowR

Thanks. :)

Here's a doodle I did a little while ago to decide how my Rabbit character should look:

MEADOW POSING.

Annnd, what Rusvul's been waiting for, his request! I do hope you like this as I had fun with it. I tried a different pose and experimented with colours after randomly deciding to draw it on green card! I'd drawn up most of him before the weapon descriptions so I only had room to have his rapier and a small gun so hope that's okay. Do click it for the larger version! Yeah... really hope you like it! :)

RUSVUL FOX.

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

Those.  Are.  Awesome!  Especially Rus!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Tam and Martin