News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Tiria's (Sunpaw's) Art Request

Started by Tiria_Wildlough, January 16, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 30, 2015, 01:45:21 AM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 23, 2015, 08:52:07 AM
When would you think you would be free for a request? And as for art reviews, I tend to be harsh with them and tend to point out their flaws.

Are you being serious or joking?

I tend to point out flaws in pictures more than anyone else does.
Also, could you do a request for me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 30, 2015, 02:57:09 AM
When would you think you would be free for a request? And as for art reviews, I tend to be harsh with them and tend to point out their flaws.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 16, 2015, 11:49:18 PM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 30, 2015, 02:57:09 AM

Well, I here request from likkle ole me. I would like all of these guys in a row, but Marshall standing out the most. Oh, May looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see more!!!

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox (good)
Weapon: A Huge iron axe, a small dagger, and i long yew bow
Apperence: He has Blue fur. He wheres a Racoon Hat. Has bright Blue eyes and wheres a torn up Blue and Black Tunic. Has a quiver full of arrows. Also, he has no tail, only a stub.
Peronality: Very friendly. Grew up at Redwall, so he knows the place. Has a slight Scottish accent at times. Can fight very well, and is an expert travaler.

Name: Swiftblade Windpaw
Species: Badger
Weapon: His Long sword, The Windpaw
Apperance: Is a sligty old badger. Wheres a full set of think metal armour. Has a slight beard. He also wheres a black cape. He sheaths his sword across his back. Also, his eyes are green.
Personality: He is a kind Badger Lord. He is the fastest badger that has ever lived. He grew up at Redwall,and when the time came, went to Salamandastron.

Name: Tonto Buttonears
Species: Hare
Weapon: His wooden staff
Apperance: Has two brown spots on his ears. He wheres a flashing red coat with at least 30 medals. He has brown spots all over his white fur. Has a Handlebar mustache.
Personality: Is the head Captain of the Long Patrol. Is not very strict, but gets things done quickly. Him and Swiftblade are best buds.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: His raiper and dirk
Apperence: Wheres a ragged tunic and a Green bandana around his head. Is taller than most shrews. Is missing one eye, so he wears a eyepatch. Is quite old, so has many wrinkles.
Personality: Is Log-A-Log. He is grumpy when tired, but is always ready for an adventure. Used to work on a merchant ship, but got traded. His ship crashed, and join the Gousim.

I hope this was good enough! I would like them looking ready for battle, but like I said, Marshall being in the lead.
Thanks!

Hey Gonff, can you give me something different to draw? I tried doing the group picture thing and it's a bit hard. I'm so sorry!! Just sticking to one character for now.

And sure!! I'll do something for you Ashen!!