News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dessie's Trash Bin

Started by DestinedDiscord, September 07, 2015, 10:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestinedDiscord

Just a place where I might dump random sketches ^^;
I have a deviantart, Sigfuno. That's where my finished art will probably go, so if you feel like it, check it out~

Random doodle page I made when I was bored- it's mainly my ocs, but there's a few big hero 6 things as well xD
Random Artist and Fangirl!
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

Rainshadow

I can sleep in peace, now.  ;D  (Also, I'm pretty sure the grey/blue guy on the left is Itsuka, but for some reason he looks like Nitori from Free!:P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DestinedDiscord

It's Itsuka 070;

//has no idea who Nitori is oops
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

Rainshadow

Nitori:

Also known as the sweetest boy on the Samezuka swim team.

Okay, now I'm going to sleep.  Good night, and don't drop off the face of the earth while I'm unconscious.  :p
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Well done. The style reminds me of manga and anime. I would really like to see more art from you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

Woah, awesome art Dis.

Nitori's full name is Aiichiro Nitori.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

DestinedDiscord

;w; thanks so much, both of you!!

Aha, and I do draw manga/anime style ^^; just the way I draw noses is a bit different than most anime shows-

DestinedDiscord

QuQ I have another doodle!!!! My oc Kaida, making me feel guilty once again!!!
i have no idea how to hide things as spoilers oops

Lady Ashenwyte

O.O

AMAZING, DESSIE-CHAN! (Don't mind me calling everybody -chan or -kun, it's something I do.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

She looks so cute!  :D  I love everything about her; the expression, the hair, the dress... she's just so adorable.  ;D

(Oh, and you can put spoilers like this:)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

DestinedDiscord

Q7Q th-thank youuuuu

Ah, I need ideas to draw, so if anyone has requests you may ask~ I might do them depending on if I'm lazy or doing commissions xD

Rainshadow

Well, seeing as no one else seized this opportunity, I think I shall!

Request
 Would you possibly be willing to draw my nerd of an Inquisitor, Kestrel Lavellan?

Species:  Elf
Skin tone:  Slightly light-ish brown (on the darker side of light brown :P)
Eyes:  Green
Complexion:  Lots of freckles.  LOTS of freckles.  And a little scar on the edge of her right eyebrow.
Hair:  Dark-ish brown.  It's shaved on the sides and a couple inches long on top.
Clothes:  There's two options you can choose from; both are below.
Weapon:  Metal electricity staff with three dragon heads as its tip (picture below).
Personality:  She's a sarcastic dork, so however you wanna portray that...  :P
Other:  She's missing her left arm up to her elbow.  She does have a crossbow attachment for her stump (picture below), but you don't have to draw that if you don't wanna.

Pictures
 So, this is Kes's party outfit (also known as her "official" uniform) (and yes, that's actually my lovely Kestrel.  One of the only screenshots I have of her.  :P):

Or there's her battle armour, which is much more detailed (it's the one on the left) (the colours are kinda wrong in this picture; Kes wears grey armour, yeah, but the metal isn't red, it's silver.  The sash around her waist is blood red, though.):

Her staff looks like this:

And her crossbow prosthetic is that thing on the right:

Oh, and I have a few doodles of her face if you wanna use any of those as a sort of reference.  (Pay no attention to the terribly-drawn Shens.  :P)

[close]
[close]
 If you don't wanna draw her, that's totally cool with me.  Just thought I'd take a shot and see.  ;)

Jetthebinturong

Gah, it bothers me how the new notification just sometimes doesn't appear.

I might request something later if I can think of something.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Your art is cute. Keep it up! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DestinedDiscord

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 08:24:57 PM
 Well, seeing as no one else seized this opportunity, I think I shall!

Request
 Would you possibly be willing to draw my nerd of an Inquisitor, Kestrel Lavellan?

Species:  Elf
Skin tone:  Slightly light-ish brown (on the darker side of light brown :P)
Eyes:  Green
Complexion:  Lots of freckles.  LOTS of freckles.  And a little scar on the edge of her right eyebrow.
Hair:  Dark-ish brown.  It's shaved on the sides and a couple inches long on top.
Clothes:  There's two options you can choose from; both are below.
Weapon:  Metal electricity staff with three dragon heads as its tip (picture below).
Personality:  She's a sarcastic dork, so however you wanna portray that...  :P
Other:  She's missing her left arm up to her elbow.  She does have a crossbow attachment for her stump (picture below), but you don't have to draw that if you don't wanna.

Pictures
 So, this is Kes's party outfit (also known as her "official" uniform) (and yes, that's actually my lovely Kestrel.  One of the only screenshots I have of her.  :P):

Or there's her battle armour, which is much more detailed (it's the one on the left) (the colours are kinda wrong in this picture; Kes wears grey armour, yeah, but the metal isn't red, it's silver.  The sash around her waist is blood red, though.):

Her staff looks like this:

And her crossbow prosthetic is that thing on the right:

Oh, and I have a few doodles of her face if you wanna use any of those as a sort of reference.  (Pay no attention to the terribly-drawn Shens.  :P)

[close]
[close]
 If you don't wanna draw her, that's totally cool with me.  Just thought I'd take a shot and see.  ;)
oqo she's so pretty! I'll try drawing her if I have time~