News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 20, 2017, 04:26:20 AM
*Slaps Maudie*

* Delthion destroys Rosie with the power of a thousand suns. Then draws and quarters her.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAPPING MAUDIE! ;D

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on September 20, 2017, 04:36:42 AM
*Slaps Maudie*

* Delthion destroys Rosie with the power of a thousand suns. Then draws and quarters her.

Ouch.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 20, 2017, 04:36:42 AM
*Slaps Maudie*

It would have been easier the other way round.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Wylder Treejumper

Indeed, I get the feeling there wouldn't be much left to represent artistically and then convert into one-fourth dollar coins.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie