News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Permanent or Temporary solution?

Started by Dannflower Reguba, January 18, 2016, 08:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I FINALLY managed to finagle my way back into the site. (cleared like, 3 different sets of history, opened new tabs, refreshed, it was a huge mess) I know most of y'all have been back on for quite awhile now, so that begs the question. Is this the final state (currently) of the forum? Or is there more fixing being done yet? Because I have to open all boards in new tabs (links don't work on standard click), and a lot of posting, messaging, and sign-in boxes, text, and links are all put of order.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Danflorr! Great to see you again bud!

Anyway, I hav had part of this issue. When I punch the website into my browser it comes up with the main screen for the Website (Not the forum) Then I click on the forum and it comes up with the forum homesite. But from there, i cannot click ANYTHING that would work. If I open the forum page in a new tab, then everything works from there, but that is what I have had.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Yeah, we all have similar issues. I'm sure Matthias and the mods have been doing their best to try to fix the issues, but they have their busy lives, so we're going to have to suffer through for a while. At least we can get on.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Out of curiosity, what OS and browser do you use? I haven't had any of the problems you've detailed.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Hmm, I meant Dan, but if you've been having the same problems than your specs are relevant as well.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

I use chrome/firefox, but internet explorer (Save us) and safari work as well.