News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Vulpine Imperium. A swashbuckling vermin role playing site!

Started by yeswonderful, July 30, 2011, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talinn

Quote from: Romsca on June 15, 2014, 08:51:19 PM
Can your character have the same name as a real Redwall character? ;D

First name? I don't see why not. So long as they aren't actually a Redwall character, of course. We have had a lot of interesting name combinations of the years. For example, IceRain Sleet was one of the most memorable Ministers of War the Imperium.  ;D.

Romsca

I looked on the website and I saw we had to give our email address. Would everyone be able to see that? Or would I be able to hide that?

Talinn

Quote from: Romsca on June 15, 2014, 09:14:20 PM
I looked on the website and I saw we had to give our email address. Would everyone be able to see that? Or would I be able to hide that?

Entirely hidden except for the administrators, used solely for password retrieval and the like. You can be entirely anonymous on the VI if you wish. You can also chose to just use a throwaway email service like Guerrilla Mail or Mailinator if you are hyper paranoid and don't want the administrators to know who you are  :P.

Gwen A. Mouse

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on September 15, 2014, 12:05:20 AM
Hi, Talinn! (It's Ginny.) ;D

... Mind blown ... Ok So i'm on the VI too (Varna) Gosh that's weird. It's like seeing some one from school at the store... 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gwen A. Mouse

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Faiyloe

And whats weirder is I didn't know it was you till yesterday.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Ah, fellow Vulpine Imperium people! I am also in the Vulpine Imperium (Fabian Stormtail), though I have not been active as of late because of work.

Gwen A. Mouse

BrookSkimmer

Aye, that there is... though some us are not active on the VI right now... *sheepish look* I'm Zilaco Wyndshard over there. I'm sure I'll be back to the VI eventually, it's kinda addicting... :)

Izeroth

I never would have guessed that you were Zilaco Wyndshard. What happened to Zilaco anyway? Didn't he just kind of fade away?

Cornflower MM

BrookSkimmer

Some say he faded away...other say he's dead... others who know him better than that know he'll always be lurking about somewhere on the VI... hee hee hee! Good ol' Zilly... my first and still best character.  ;)