News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tweaks & Changes (4/9/17)

Started by James Gryphon, April 09, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I thought it was time to provide some details about what's been going on lately with the forum on the graphical end.

When using the Modified theme, there are now different color styles for several different boards on the forum. These include:
History, Legends and Myths (purple)
Other Works (teal)
The Cellars, Secret Hideouts (a sort of root beer brown)
Front Lawns, Happy Birthdays and The Orchard (green)

It is hoped that these cosmetic changes, which I think are nicer than they sound, will add to the flavor and atmosphere of those boards.

Also, Sierra has made a set of bricks that I felt would be suitable as a placeholder for the time being. We have a plan underway to get another set made for the future, but felt that it would be a good thing in the meantime to have something besides brown borders for you to look at. Since this is intended as a placeholder and not something that we want to invest undue time in, I haven't modified the bricks to appear differently on different boards; that feature is intended to be included with the permanent set of bricks we hope to get in later.

Thanks for your time and participation in the community.
« Subject to editing »