Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

winifred

Frightful was zooming through the storm clouds looking for spies suddenly she spotted a faint spot she flew straight up a hot air collum that carried her almost to the top of the atmosphere and hovered over the great distance between the speck and herself it was a goose (it had a long neck)flying in her territory or rather the mossflower warriors territory she dived straight down at the greatest speed she could fly which is pretty fast (OOC:being the fastest bird in the world I think?BIC: )and stoped abrubtly before the goose who had bow she knew he could cause her no harm with her great speed.What are you doing here? Who sent you?Where are you from? Frightful said, OOC:her voice is deep but can be kind and sothing but if you get her mad or if she's in war her screeching call is truly FRIGHTFUL BIC:she would not let him pass whithout an explanation!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Troy Troodon

To which her captive replied; "I,Ima.. My name is Branferd. I am just a humble farm fowl flying past these woods so I could look for the eagles. I have heard so m,many g'great tales about your... Duh Their kind when I was a clutchling but I had just had go see them myself for I'm not sure weather to believe them." whilst nervously still.

But the falcon still had him by his throat so he continued explaining. "I work for no vermin honest. I'm just a farmer, tending his sheep, while still having hopes of one day becoming a fine arcer for the good allies of mossflower."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

winifred

Frightful flew back well in that case she said kindly I humbly apologise, you wish to see my great master gustav I am sure he will enjoy your visit!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Troy Troodon

Branferd: "Just so long as he doesn't eat me." <-)

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower: Gustav led Balock to the holding chamber of the Sky Warriors. The gaurds parted and opened the first door for the general. Inside was a series of massive thorn bushes that formed a roof and walls to a hallway leading to another door. Two more guards parted and opened the door. Inside was a mallard duck stretched out on a wooden table, in the middle of interrogation. A raven stood over him, emotionless. "aaahhhh, General Gustav, my comrade! we have learned much about him, however nothing much of the Flyers of Suthswards' plans. He has confirmed something big is planned. However getting it out of him is rather difficult. No worries however, he will soon crack like all the others have."
"hmmm. Unfortunately, we are limited as to time. The storm was late yesterday evening and now it's almost afternoon. It is only a matter of time before we find out of these plans firsthand. And we have no choice other than to be ready from all sides." stepping up to the mallard, he leaned in close, "what do you know, duck?" all he got in reply was spit in the eye. He laughed and wiped it away, "I like him, he has guts..." turning onto the duck with tremendous force, he pressed his face closer to his until they were almost touching, "now unless you want to see those guts, you will tell me what you know! Speak!"

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward: Clabb Qickfeather was terrified. This eagle had to be at least twice his size, and now he was threatening to kill him! He gulped and spoke with what courage he could get together, "I will serve the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward and only them!" after several hits to his head, the mallard lifted his head, "go ahead, you can beat me as much as you want, but you won't kill me. No, you need me, and you know it! I'll never tell you what is to come!"
"very well" said Gustav. Turning to the raven, "make sure he never flys again!"
Before the raven could do anything, loud screams were heard outside, a guard burst through the door, "General Gustav! The Flyers of Southsward are attacking full force! The- AAGGGHH!"
He was cut off as several falcons burst into the room!

OOC: sweet! My 500th post!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Log-a-Log

Strongwing flew like a bullet towards the nearest enemy, a small hawk. They collided with a burst of feathers, and Strongwing dispatched him with a quick stab to the neck. Yelling,"Full speed ahead! Attack!"
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

winifred

OOC: just to clarify I'm with mossflower team(frightful)BIC:Frightful was just turning towards her armys hideout when she heard screeches and squawks, there was the great army of southsward!She had a bloodwrath impulse to fly and kill them all but thought better of it and flew to mossflower with the duck folowing she gathered all the winged beasts of mossflower and was off with great speed to save her team!She hit the first rank tearing and beating with her curved beak and wings, she could tell they were supprized(southsward) to be hit by the back of their ranks!OOC:I hope thats ok but I cant bear to have everyone murdered inside! ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

rakkety tam

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Balock was in the house of terror as he called it. screaming and yelling feathers flying everywhere. he floo to his great freind gustav. ''gustav we have got to get out of here any idea how to''. balock said as he ripped out the heart of his opponent with his bare talon.

the winged beasts of the north''fine then what would u have me do to help''. xahou dun said to Czarmadi. suddenly a scout bursted in. ''sir we have just got word that the sky warriors of mossflower have just been attacked by Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward sir''. the scout said. ''hmmm this would be the perfect time to attack the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward  but we would have to fly through mossflower undetected what do u think czarmadi''. xahou dun said.

ooc i love the ripping out heart part  ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower: He wasn't called "General Gustav Bellator" for nothing! Gustav was everywhere at once, his massive wings beating the enemy relentlessly. Grabbing two falcons in each claw, he launched upwards and rammed them into the ceiling with tremendous force. Flying down, he and the others drove the rest out.
The general emerged and saw Mossflower in a scene of madness. However, The Sky Warriors of Mossflower are known for their defense, invasion drills were a weekly event. Each bird under Gustav's command knew what they were to do. the Flyers of Southsward had gotten much quicker over the years, yes. But they seemed to have left out one key advantage the Sky Warriors had: the woods were very dense. True, They had speed, but manuverability would be the winner of this battle. "Balock! I want you to find your troops in sectors 11 and 12 and keep them pressing the enemy back! Dr. Raven (that was the raven's name, he was also the general before Gustav. He had retired from the position a few seasons ago), fly around the border and have every third soldier formed into a reinforcements infantry and send them into the area in need of the most assistance! I will take the eagle squadron and attack from the rear! Go now!" General Guatav Bellator darted away. The battle was slowly inching in favor of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower!

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward: Clabb Quickfeather managed to escape the room in all of the chaos. He flew outside, just missing the general's head. He darted straight ahead but was having trouble manuvering through the thick foliage. There! That's my unit! he thought to himself. Once there, I can- he was knocked out of the air and onto the ground. a crow stood above him, an iron sword-like weapon was over its beak. He reached for his Sgian doh, but it wasn't there! Bracing himself for death, the crow lifted its beak and struck, but it never hit him. The crow was swept completely off of Clabb's body and into a tree by another Flyer. He wasted no time to get to his unit and got a weapon, a sharpened iron beak, like that of the crow's, and a Sgian doh. With this, he launched himself into battle. Not knowing what lay in store for him.

Winged Beasts of the North: "I think this Is the perfect time to get our supplies for these checkpoints and base set up and shipped out while the other two armies are busy. It will take a few days to get there, and what better time to do it than when the other territories are in no condition to fight? After this battle, each side will have losses I can guarantee it. I would imagine the Sky Warriors would hold off the Flyers of Southsward, but with their depleted numbers, it could go either way. Once these are set up, we will have a huge advantage over everyone. There's no use in invading Southsward right now, it would take days to reach there and by the time we would reach it, our troops would be in no condition to fight, let alone win. However this base would change that. We could attack both territories from a location unknown to them. And we all know that the worst enemy is the one you can't find is it not? We run a greater risk of being caught and taken out the more we wait. Once the injured are fully recovered from the last invasion, and the workers setting up the base return, we will be back to near full strength. Now is the time to act! This plan can be put into effect and be done with within three weeks at the most! We MUST do this while the others are recovering"

OOC: hey guys, can we say what team our character is on before each post? It'll reduce the amount of confusion. Hope you goodbeasts are having fun! ;D

rakkety tam

Sky Warriors of Mossflower: ''ok i'm on my way''. balock said as he flew off to find his squad. ''after seacher for a little bit he found them. clawbeak fly around the border and get every third soldier u can find after u get them find the enemy and give em blood and viniger. the rest of u get ready for battle we are gonna have a pincer movment against them. redfeather go find gustav and inform him of this pincer and tell him to move into position in exactly 45 minutes''.

Winged Beasts of the North''very well but what do i do''. xahou dun said.

OOc a pincer movement is basicly hitting your enemy from 2 sides making them seperate and get confused
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower "Exelent!" Said Gustav. "I need you to fly through our ranks and tell everybeast we are at a code 9 in half an hour! Make sure the enemy doesn't catch you. (code nine is a pincer movement from the sides, the majority attacks from front, and a few attack through the back).

Winged Beasts of the North "You may choose to accompany them if you wish, or stay and hold down the fort while I go with them. Unless you have a better plan that is."

Troy Troodon

50 yards away Branferd found the fort of the winged beasts of the north. there he'd find gustav.