News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maka Albarn

OOC: I have a question, is there a form to join this or do we just start with our character?

I am the k i t s u n e of the fire's light. Akai Tanuki Rantan~<3
Fave animals: Island Gray foxes, tanukis, otters, owls
SOUL RESONANCE!

Trigoma

OOC: ill PM u it. try to keep this thread spam free! :D

Trigoma dove in the pond as dibbuns cheered on the edge of the pond with figgul leading them. when trigoma was satisfyed he crawled out and layed on his back. "wut r u doing triymo?" begane figgul. "r u wet?" "wut does wet feel like?" trigoma had enough he ran back to the feast with dibbuns in hot pursue.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

When Webb saw Trigoma rushing out of the room he burst in to laughter. "Can't be that 'ot, can it?" He thought.
Carefully cutting a small slice, he nibbled it gingerly. Then he shrugged. "Tastes a bit weird, but it ain't that 'ot." He said. Then it hit. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled.
Looking around desperately for a drink, he drank a whole jug of dandelion cordial to ease the pain. "Argh, that hit the spot." He panted.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

"See, told you. No table manners that otter, wot. Me mum always said you can scoff away, but you must use your jolly old manners." Aggins and Bansl giggled at there naughty trick with Diamond.
"Dia, bet you can scoff a whole bowl of chestnuts!"
Diamond stared at Aggins. "Alright, but no poisoning right?"
As she was about to eat the nuts, the abbess called out, "Someone go help the dibbuns!" A large group wet to round them up. Diamond somehow got wrapped up with the party as they went to the pond.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

Trigoma found himself under a pile of dibbuns. "'elp! murder! im being suffocated!" trigoma squirmed around under the dibbuns as the rescue party arrived. soon trigoma was hauled back to his feet by webb. "er thanks matey them dibbuns is wild ones sure nuff!" the rescue party started to head back to the feast when a stray arrow landed by trigomas footpaw. trigoma went pail knowingif he has moved a pase to the right he would be dead now. everyone started panicking and ran back into great hall as trigoma was hauled in shaking with fear.

OOC: alright time for the plot change. perhaps we can use the soup as a weapon lol anyways here we go...this is to work out the kinks to if anyone thinks i changed plots to fast just say so and we can back track! now to stop spamming lol
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

OCC: What happend? We were going really good, then just stopped. I might as well get it going again.

Diamond looked up at the wall in which the arrow had been shot. Her face was unlike the usual pretty haremaid she was. Her face seemed different somehow, as if trying to remember or forget something in the back of her head. Then Diamond checked herself. The happy and normal twinkle was in her eye again. She touched the small ribbon she wore around her wrist, and silently said something to herself.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Galedeep

"... and so was I hoping, if it's not to much to ask Cap'n, that we could go and visit."

The young crewotter shuffled nervously as Captain Carl Galedeep and the rest of the crew of the Hotroot stared at him.

"Redwall, eh?"

The otter nodded quickly, "Yes sir, and my cousin also told me there's a feast this time of year, and the food is supposed to be legendary, and he said if I ever got the chance I should come and visit, Cap'n!"

Carl leaned forward and stared hard at the crewotter, "Did yer cousin say anything about Hotroot and shrimp soup?"

"He said it was their specialty, Cap'n."

Carl stood stone faced for a moment then broke into a wide grin.

"Sounds good enough for me, What do the rest of ye otters say?", the rest of
the crew cheered. Carl's grin grew wider, "Right then get to your posts me shipmates, and set sail for Redwall abbey!"    

Trigoma

OOC: yeah i was about to back track the plot to kick start it again. but were on the move again so lets go with it!

Trigoma was in a wild daze. never have been shot at before knowing it was to kill. Abbess Meriam was looking around fitfully asking questions for everthing tht might help. "Webbtail did u catch sight of them? Trigoma weres the arrow tht almost got u? Trigoma answer me were did the arrow come from?" trigoma look helplessly at her as he was still shakeing fitfully. Then webb came up with the arrow after examining it.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Captain Carl Galedeep inspected the map spread out before him. Redwall Abbey, he had heard of the place before, his grandmother told him of it. That the place was a paradise, that the cooks were masters, and the warriors, legendary.

Placing his finger on the map he traced their route. The best point of entry into Mossflower from were the Hotroot was at present, was the River Moss. Carl sat back an scratched his chin, the most difficult part was going to be the river. With all its branches, rocks, and rapids. On top of that they were probably going to have to drag the ship a ways across the beach....

"Laaand Ho!"

Carl stood up and rushed out of his cabin onto the deck. Looking up at the otter in the crows nest he shouted, "where'd ye sight land, matey?"

The crewotter pointed to the east and sure enough there was a black line in the distance. Carl listened as the crew gave a cheer, and grinned.

"Back te your posts mateys we still have a while to go yet!"

DanielofRedwall

Webb held the arrow so that the Abbess and Trigoma could see it. "Looks like a vermin arrow to me. I'll get me otter crew and we'll go out there and see if we can catch the beast who fired it. Trigoma, I know you're feeling quite shocked, so if you want to stay 'ere then feel free, but if you want to come with us, then come with us. It's up to you." Webb said.
With that, he went off to find the rest of the otters.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

trigoma jumped up suddenly alert. "of course i wanna go!" he said. abbess meriam look at him oddly. trigoma went with webb and started to round up the otter crew. he went to the wall tops first though to see if he culd catch sight of the vermin. he look around carelessly not knowing he was in full view. then he headed back down after not seeing anything. maby theyd see more outside.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Just then, there was a pounding at the door, as if somebeast with a very big paw was trying to get in. Everybeast rushed to see who it was.
A large female badger was half-lying on the ground. She smiled sheepishly. 'Oh, hello everybeast. Sorry to interrupt you all, but those vermin...we..ell, they got the better of me, I guess.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Captain Carl Galedeep wiped the sweat from his brow as he observed the crews progress. When they had reached the beach they tied ropes to the Hotroot and dragged it about halfway across the sands. Carl knew his crew was exhausted, so he had ordered that everyone take a long rest and meal.

A crewotter Carl recognized as the one who suggested that they go to Redwall in the first place rushed up to him.

"We found a tide pool full of shrimp, Cap'n!"

Carl Grinned and nodded, "Good job matey, why don't ye sit down an tell me about this Redwall place."

The otter sat down and rubbed his paws together, "What do you want to know Cap'n?"

Carl reclined against a nearby rock, "Well for starters, do ye know where the abbey is specifically?"

"My cousin said up the River Moss there's a ford, he told me to be careful there is quite a few pikes in it, on either side of the ford is a travelers path. He said to go south along the path a ways and abbey is impossible to miss!"

Carl scratched his chin in thought for a moment, then nodded at the crewotter, "Thanks matey, go see if ye can't get some soup from the cooky."

"Okay Cap'n."  , the otter said before rushing off to get in line with the rest of the crew for food. Carl began scratching his chin again as he stared at the not too distant mouth of the River Moss.

OOC: Daniel of Redwall, I was considering having Webbtail be the said cousin of the crewotter, with your permission of course.
P.S. Is Webbtail supposed to be an otter clan name or a first name?

Gonff

Barlom the recorder watched as they brought the badger inside. Rarely, she knew, did a animal of such girth and strength come to redwall. Barlom went to help the infirmary keeper get everything ready to treat the great badger. I will have to talk to that badger, she thought, and record all that is happening.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

"No, Diamond. Let the otters take care of things. They know their way around Mossflower," said the abbess. Diamond had asked if she could go with the otter crew.
"Mother Abbess, I think you remember that I am not from here. I can find my way around blinking Mossflower too. Besides, a hare can be rather useful, wot!"
"No! If you are useful, stay here in case you must protect the abbey," the abbess left, leaving Diamond to herself.
So Diamond went off, trying to find something to keep her mind off going with the otters. She found a female badger being taken to the infirmary. She decided to introduce herself.
"Greetings and all that, wot. Name's Diamond Orchid. Known as Dia, Dime, and just plain old Diamond. But to the friar I'm the thief of the kitchens. And who might you be, eh wot?" Diamond said as she followed the badger to the infirmary.