News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Ok we're starting right from where we left off. Just to make that clear. And here's a link to the old topic
(edit) I'd just like to say a special thanks to Russano the Wise, who has drawn this amazing picture for this RP. Here it is.

BIC: Cien had heard the whole thing. He swallowed hard. This wasn't good.
--------------------------
Monka stumbled through Mossflower Wood. He was secretly terrified, he'd never been in a wood before. And was quickly getting more, and more lost. He had lost Scarlet, and her band's trail a long time ago. Now he was just stumbling around trying to find, something. He wasn't really sure, and therefore could tell what he was looking for, hopefully Scarlet, but he doubted he would.
I won't give up. I will slay that good for nothing, daughter of a serpent seadog! If its the last thing I do!

Cornflower MM

Bryony saw a rat with his back to her, supposedly guarding thew camp. She sidled over and plunged her dagger into his heart, and then backed up. She grabbed a leafy branch and swept away any pawprints, the melted back into the shadows.

Jukka the Sling

"What if they don't come back. What if something happens to them. What then?" Sister Lupine asked.

"I - um, well..." Fern began, unsure of herself. Then she just said it, her mind suddenly made up. "Then I'll go after them myself!" I'm the Abbess. So, it's my job to look after everybeast here, including going to find some creatures who've left, she reasoned. It's a bit crazy... but I guess everything will be alright in my absence, supposing I have to go. Mycroft can take care of everything. If he can be convinced to let me go without him.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sister Lupine's eyes widened at this last statement, so did many others. "But Mother Abbess, what if there's danger. What if something happens to you? What then?" They all cried.
-------------------
Scarlet heard something. "We better go, now."
They all began to pack there things, then moved off.
Cien had been blindfolded, and gagged. As well as being chained. It was hard for him to walk, but he was lead along by two guards who held him firmly.
-----------------------
Monka, had decided to have a rest. He was hungry, and had come across a berry bush. He had been starving, and had scoffed as many of the berries as he could. Being in strange country, he hadn't known the berries were mildly poisonous.
He now lay next to a stream, bent double. Clutching his stomach, and groaning in agony. He had been sick twice since eating the berries, and had stumbled upon the stream before he collapsed. He had been here for an hour, and a half now.   

Cornflower MM

Bryony saw Cien being led by, blindfolded, chained, and gagged. She raised an eyebrow. Well well well. Look what the wind chained, blindfolded, and gagged. I suppose I should help him. She sighed quietly, then held her bow at the ready and shot the two guards, but another on came before she could leap out and help the otter. She noticed she was out of arrows, and slipped away to make more. Oh, she'd be back alright. It might take awhile. But she'd be back. She went a secret route threw the trees to get ahead, and she figured that they'd be at the river bank five minutes after she got there. She dropped from a tree and saw someone collapsed by the river. She ran over and said, "Who are you? If you're with the ottermaid coming this way in four minutes, I'll kill you here and now."

rachel25

Scarlet cursed. "Quick into the woods. If you see, hear, anyone, kill them. No questions asked."
They ran off into the woods, and soon disappeared.
----------------
Monka was still in pain, but at the mention of an ottermaid, he tried to sit up. He failed, and collapsed again. Then blacked out.

Cornflower MM

Bryony groaned, then hefted him up over her shoulder and ran/staggered into the woods, since Scarlet was due to pass in one minute and fifty-three seconds. She met a stoat and ran him through with her dagger, but received a nasty slash to the arm. She dragged the unknown beast into a tree with her, nearly falling out several times, until they reached a perch at a reasonable height. "You sir, have eaten choke berries. Well, I can't risk getting them out of you yet. Stay right there, and don't move." She murmured to him, then went of into the woods around them and searched to make sure that no one else was on her trail. She had to brain another stoat with a tree branch, and then stabbed him with her dagger just to make sure he was dead. Then she found another rat, and had to kill him. When at last she got back, with an armful of good wood she intended to use to make arrows, the squirrel was STILL out. She sighed and poked him. He needed to wake up so she could get the choke berries out of him. She poked him again, harder. She really wanted to get this over with so she could get to making her arrows. And find food. Well, you're pretty cute. But stupid. Who in their right mind would eat one choke berry, much less countless? Do I have to knock you out of the tree to wake you up? She though, then went to poke his nose. That always worked.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had lost Bryony. When she had gone to make her arrows, He could not find her. He kept looking. Finally he saw her.
''Squirrel, what are ya doin? What did ya do to this chap?''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

"First, my name's Bryony. Second, I told you to leave. Third, he ate choke berries, and I'm waiting for him to wake up. Now, I bid ye good day!" Bryony called down softly, then added, "There's a pine marten behind you."

Gonff the Mousethief

''Huh?''
The pine Martin jumped on him, but in a split second, a dagger was in his shoulder.
Marshall then grabbed his axe from his back, and started swinging at the Martin.
THUD
He fell to the ground the with a shrew raiper in him.
''There ya are Tufed! Were you and Grugble been? Oh and squirrel, were are helpin ya!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, go away! Or at least keep your voice down." Bryony called down again, poking the other squirrel's nose.

rachel25

OOC: Ok guys, this is getting a bit ridicules. Your killing vermin left right, and centre, without having a proper fight. Your characters are being a bit Mary Sueish.
Cornflower, Bryony can't continue to just kill one of Scarlet's group then disappear. It unfair for me, these are trained killers. They wouldn't just let you walk up, and kill them. It's unfair to me cos I can't do anything. 

BIC: Monka slowly woke, he then felt a sudden jab of pain on his nose. A squirrelmaid was standing over him. Monka was surprised, and instinctively reached for his short sword.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry Rach. I'll let the next one hurt her. Maybe gang up on her.

BIC: Bryony looked down at the strange squirrel, who was awake and reaching for is short sword. " Sleepy head awakes! Ready to get those choke berries out of you?"

rachel25

Monka just stared, what was going on? "What berries?"
Then his stomach began to hurt again. He groaned, and almost fell out of the tree. What am I doing in a tree?

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: sorry :-\
Bic: Who is that guy squ- I mean Bryony? He looks ill!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.